I like Blogger!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shari

Reaction score
Never thought I would say that. Had friends tell me it was really easy to do and for years I said no.

Now that I have one...am enjoying it a whole lot.
default_yes.gif

So how many of you out there blog and how do you like it?

I do! I found your blog, clicked on it and have been reading.

I have several blogs. My "main" public one is vitaanteacta.blogspot.com but the one I've had the longest is on myspace.

I do one for my local newspaper, and help my friend Bill with one for his business.

Love it!

Liz

I really have no idea what I am doing but I am trying! <LOL>

Will check your blog out!
default_biggrin.png

Shari and Liz, your blogs are both fascinating and beautifully executed.

I have to say, though, that I had to blow both up to 300%, and even then the lack of contrast between text and background on Shari's made it impossible for me to read more than just a few words...and it wouldn't let me copy and paste to a text file, darn!

...but then, I have to enlarge LB up to 200%...

I have to laugh and say that my horrible vision is payback for all the printed pieces I designed in moody, muted or darker tones and in small type point sizes. How ironic.

That said, I loves blogs and don;t know why I haven;t started my own...

You're doing really well, Shari!

susanne, thanks for dropping in. I changed mine from a black background to a white one just b/c I was seeing other people complaining about it.

Hopefully you were able to read ok!

If you start a blog, notify us, please, susanne! Did you know Pyro has one?

default_smile.png

Liz

Susanne you could do Mingus stories!! You would end up with quite the following!!! Blogger is free you know.
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif

Sorry you are having problems reading the black. Interesting how everyone's eye site is different. I find the blk easier to read than many of the white colored pages.

Now on the flip side.... the green HWY sign's with white letters I can't read at all without my glasses on.
default_laugh.png

I would love to see Pyro's blog.
default_yes.gif

Dontworrybeappy, that is neat you have a blog too. I do not have the gift of writting like Liz ans Susanne, so I do not write that much either.

Do you have a link to yours?
default_smile.png

Dontworrybeappy, that is neat you have a blog too. I do not have the gift of writting like Liz ans Susanne, so I do not write that much either.

Do you have a link to yours?
default_smile.png
It's at the bottom of my signature here...
default_rolleyes.gif

i have one too! see link in signature below... anyone who wants to link to it, feel free
default_wink.png

i am so hooked! my friend Mikey the farrier nagged me till i got started. i love hers... most of my blog links i have found through her. check out my list, she is hilarious as are several of the others, and the story of Argus will amaze you...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back