Quantcast

I like Blogger!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Shari

Reaction score
Never thought I would say that. Had friends tell me it was really easy to do and for years I said no.

Now that I have one...am enjoying it a whole lot.

So how many of you out there blog and how do you like it?

nootka

Reaction score
I do! I found your blog, clicked on it and have been reading.

I have several blogs. My "main" public one is vitaanteacta.blogspot.com but the one I've had the longest is on myspace.

I do one for my local newspaper, and help my friend Bill with one for his business.

Love it!

Liz

susanne

dB
Reaction score
Shari and Liz, your blogs are both fascinating and beautifully executed.

I have to say, though, that I had to blow both up to 300%, and even then the lack of contrast between text and background on Shari's made it impossible for me to read more than just a few words...and it wouldn't let me copy and paste to a text file, darn!

...but then, I have to enlarge LB up to 200%...

I have to laugh and say that my horrible vision is payback for all the printed pieces I designed in moody, muted or darker tones and in small type point sizes. How ironic.

That said, I loves blogs and don;t know why I haven;t started my own...

nootka

Reaction score
You're doing really well, Shari!

susanne, thanks for dropping in. I changed mine from a black background to a white one just b/c I was seeing other people complaining about it.

Hopefully you were able to read ok!

If you start a blog, notify us, please, susanne! Did you know Pyro has one?

Liz

Shari

Reaction score
Susanne you could do Mingus stories!! You would end up with quite the following!!! Blogger is free you know.

Sorry you are having problems reading the black. Interesting how everyone's eye site is different. I find the blk easier to read than many of the white colored pages.

Now on the flip side.... the green HWY sign's with white letters I can't read at all without my glasses on.

I would love to see Pyro's blog.

Dontworrybeappy, that is neat you have a blog too. I do not have the gift of writting like Liz ans Susanne, so I do not write that much either.

Do you have a link to yours?

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
i have one too! see link in signature below... anyone who wants to link to it, feel free

i am so hooked! my friend Mikey the farrier nagged me till i got started. i love hers... most of my blog links i have found through her. check out my list, she is hilarious as are several of the others, and the story of Argus will amaze you...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts