I know many of you aren't PACKER fans but I must

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Here is Meghan, she is a senior at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, she is also a devout PACKER fan and this is the sign she made when she went to a PACKER game.

Megs is a beautiful young lady and we are so very proud of her.

MegsatPackergame.jpg

Hey Donna
default_saludando.gif
I was just thinking about you guys the other day, so good to see your post!
default_yes.gif

Now Donna I think I remember you are a HUGE Favre fan too.....
default_wink.png
gee,I wonder where Meg got it from?
default_biggrin.png

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Donna..She sure has the spirit. ...and looks like she is majoring "in the right direction" glad to hear she loves the hometown hero.
default_biggrin.png
Are you getting excited..just a few more hours to go..[SIZE=24pt]GO PACK GO. BTY- Bob and Tammy ran to the store this morning..and guess where they went..yup--Green Bay. He said the people are nuts in the stores, everything is all about the Packers...HELLLLOOOOO....is there anything else to talk about today, when you live in GB??? Guess I dont have to tell you to keep up the spirit.
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

That Is A GREAT PICTURE, it should be on the Packers Website!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Games about ready to START!!! Getting Ready Here!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I am a STEELER fan, but since they are out of the pic...I'm rooting for the Packers...I sure wish San Diego would of beat the Patriots...I'm not a Patriot fan at all! We actually have some $ on the Packer game, of course rooting for them
default_smile.png

GO FAVRE!

Very cute pic...thanks for sharing!

OVERTIME...I need the Packers to win by more than 7 to get my $ + back...oh well, I'd be happy just to see them go to the bowl!

GO PACKERS!

WOW~~ that sure was a close game. The Giants just got lucky
default_biggrin.png
I was really hoping that the Packers would win. Oh well.....what can we say
default_no.gif
I would of liked to have seen them go to the superbowl, its been awhile. Corinne

default_crybaby.gif
I am in shock!!! I really didn't think the Giants would be able to pull that out. The Packers can't blame anybody but themselves on that one though - they played like crap.
default_sad.png

Don't they say "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"?... I think Meghan takes after her grandma, who would LOVE to major in Farve-ology!
default_smile.png

Very disappointing indeed...oh well, now I need to root for the Giants...as I said before I DO NOT like the Patriots at all!

We are not happy campers in our house
default_sad.png
My #2 son is a die hard Packers Boy (the rest of the boys like the Eagles or Steelers sonce we live in PA but not MJ) I just painted his room in Packers Green and Gold and did a BIG "G" in the middle of his wall. Such a good close game but we wanted our Packers to win
default_crybaby.gif
He said he is still going to wear his Farve Jersey tomorrow
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband is flying home to Wisconsin to vist family that weekend and we soooooooooo wanted the Packers to be in the Super Bowl!!
default_crybaby.gif
Our house is not a happy house!

Last edited by a moderator:
We were on the edge of our seats through that game. Just wish the Packers had won.

Now we are on to the Super Bowl. Go PATRIOTS!!!! I can't wait!

Back