I know it's only been a few days but...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
OMG! How I love these dogs -Berners-. I'm such a lucky fur dad
default_biggrin.png
The pups' eyes should be opening in a few days. Their little pink noses are mottling up and ready to turn black. Too sweet. They are all strong, fat little fur kids. We may keep a little girl...

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

Isn't the nose just too cute?

DSCF0080.jpg

Awww!
default_wub.png
You can send the whole litter of 'em my way. Or just one is fine, too!
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

Too cute! You ARE one lucky fur dad, for sure.

Ok now...I just want to kiss that upturned nose and never stop!!! What precious puppies!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Thanks guys! It's so nice to sit with them and watch them dream about about sucking and grunt and yawn and squeak and...well, you know. I can't wait until they open their eyes and figure out what mom looks like and who this wierd thing is with the deep voice that keeps snuggling them is
default_wub.png

Awwww!!!
default_wub.png
They are so kissable!!! LOL!!! I'd be picking them up all the time and snuggling!!!
default_yes.gif
How could you not!!!LOL!! What little dolls!!!

Leya

Hey... not to change the subject but.... did you guys get your goat yet? Just wondering!! I was just looking at my King Louie this morning and wondered if you got yours or not.

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! They are SO adorable and very pretty!!
default_wub.png
Too bad you are not closer...... "Someday" I just may consider another dog like that! Thanks for sharing!
default_yes.gif

These puppies are just adorable!
default_wub.png

Oh......don't be shy about sharing photos! I LOVE Berner puppies!!!!!
default_wub.png

What beautiful puppies. I love this breed. Such vibrant color. They look so cuddly and soft. Very nice.

Awwww!!!
default_wub.png
They are so kissable!!! LOL!!! I'd be picking them up all the time and snuggling!!!
default_yes.gif
How could you not!!!LOL!! What little dolls!!!

Leya

Hey... not to change the subject but.... did you guys get your goat yet? Just wondering!! I was just looking at my King Louie this morning and wondered if you got yours or not.

LOL. Nope, I think the goat idea has been nixed
default_biggrin.png

Hey Matt....question for you. Are you familiar with the Greater Swiss Mountain dogs? I had read up on them just a bit and they remind me of the Berners. They remind me a lot of your pups, only the haircoat is much shorter. Your thoughts?

Latest posts

Back