I know it is awhile but it just got me to thinking

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F-150 barn. WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT
default_wacko.png
We want something cool like Thunderbird
default_smile.png

Makes me think of gas prices and that is the last thing I want to think of. Esp as it hit $4.70 here today for diesel. I may have to leave in August and drive them all their in their carts
default_smile.png
Guaranteed show shape
default_smile.png

F-150 barn. WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT
default_wacko.png
We want something cool like Thunderbird
default_smile.png

Makes me think of gas prices and that is the last thing I want to think of. Esp as it hit $4.70 here today for diesel. I may have to leave in August and drive them all their in their carts
default_smile.png
Guaranteed show shape
default_smile.png
Unleaded is $3.89 here and diesel is $4.75!!

We will be there at Nationals with a full trailer, We were stalled with McCarthy's, Lee Crutchfield, Taylors Pony Farm, Dawns Chase Farm. We were located in one of the newly built barns, and I can't remember the name...LOL, all I remember that it was the barn across the road from the vendors and we have been in that particular barn for the last two years, I think its the old racehorse barn and they said last year that they were building a few more for this year at the Expo Center.

Last year it cost us $660.00 for fuel to Nationals and right now diesel is hanging right at $5.00 gallon, $3.89 for regular fuel, home heating oil is now at $4.00 gallon also.

See you all in Tulsa and safe travels everyone
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Still planning on it, but with Diesel now "officially" over $5.00 gallon might be looking for some riders.
default_no.gif

Still planning on it, but with Diesel now "officially" over $5.00 gallon might be looking for some riders.
default_no.gif

we won't be going this years fuel is too expensive and have bills to pay hehe we will do few more smaller shows Maddie is NOT going to like that

Carol

Sorry to hear you won't be in barn E.
default_no.gif

Boy that is alot of good competition not going to be at Nationals. Carol and Maddie usually take home ALOT of trophies and Carol always makes Maddie the most GORGEOUS outfit for costume class.

Maybe we can pull you behind us on the way down and the down drift will increase your gas mileage
default_wacko.png

I've had to cancel this year.... the price of gas is ridiculous and both folks that I might have ridden with have had to cancel for various reasons. Also, used some of my vacation time with my boyfriend in the hospital last week and the week before, so...........

I'm pretty bummed- I always look forward to going but we are planning on it for next year....

I agree, perhaps I will hook up the boys to the cart and head out! Yep they will be in show shape and WELL broke to drive by the time we get there!! I am just about ready to hook them up to drive to work. Wonder how long it would take a Mini to go 28 miles?
default_wacko.png

I'll be in the Expedition Barn I think, just "down the way" from Erica's Watern' Hole.
default_smile.png

We picked the WRONG year to plan on going by ourselves, with fuel as high as it is, but we've got at least five or six horses that we want to take (four are in the Futurity). So.... guess I'd better pray that one or more of them win a little money in the Futurity to help pay for the expenses!
default_new_shocked.gif
Nationals is SO fun though!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back