I just want to cry

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SampleMM

Reaction score
I feel like I am at wits end. It started shortly after Christmas when I had severe dental issues that is going to be a 6 month process before all is well with that problem. While dealing with the tooth/teeth issue I put my back out. My chiropractor said that it was my pelvis and after he put it back I felt great for a few days. I've been really trying to take it easy with my heavy lifting in the barn and asking for help which is not easy for me to do. Fast forward to last Thursday, I got a rotten cold but I can deal with that, right? While coughing my back locked up and since Saturday I'm barely able to stand, or sit or lie down. I have another appointment with the chiropractor tomorrow. I know a big part of the problem is that I have a leg that is shorter than the other, club foot and a short achilles tendon. I'm 99 % sure that this is where my problems stem from. I'm just feeling so overwhelmed, and worthless......
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear you are in such pain, I am sending good vibes your way and you will be in my thoughts, I hope things turn around for you really soon!

D, you are one of the nicest people I know!!!!

You are NOT worthless! Your body needs work and I know that's hard to deal with. But please hang in there!

I'll send you as much healing energy as I can and hope you feel better soon! When your back goes out, it's agony and you can't do anything! You poor thing
default_sad.png

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

I am so sorry to hear of all your issues. You have always been so helpful and kind on this forum. When you hurt all over it's easy to feel overwhelmed.

Hoping for a health "turnaround" and you feel better soon. I think we take our health for granted. Be good to yourself
default_yes.gif
and get well soon
default_yes.gif

Debbie, I am so sorry you feel overwhelmed right now, but your not worthless. Sometimes life just gets to us, all at once....... Keep your head up, sometimes it is just a matter of stepping back and taking a breather, sometimes it is about making some changes, theres no one right answer for everyone. Lord knows I have been there
default_wink.png

Hang in there.

Chin up...your minis love you! Seems like life goes in cycles and when it is bad it seems to pile up, but hopefully your Chiropractor will get you feeling better soon. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

default_saludando.gif
iam so sorry to hear your so down,, please dont say your worthless, because your not..

i and everyone else probly feel like that sometimes ...

so chin up were all hear to listen and help you

sending you some really big ((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))

cheers jenny
default_wub.png

Sorry to hear you are going through all this. It always seems to hit all at the same time, just to make us feel absolutely rotten.

As someone who has always had back issues, I feel your pain. I have not been 'laid up' for several years now *touch wood* but it is absolutely no fun, and you do feel very useless.

I hope your Chiropractor can get it sorted out...I keep promising myself I'm going to get an appointment with a chiropractor, to see what they'd find out about my back issues....but I keep making the appointments for the dogs
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Hope you are feeling better soon!
default_saludando.gif

~kathryn

Debbie, I am definitely sending my prayers to you! Get well soon!

So sorry to hear of your pain.

Yesterday I could hardly get up and move, I am the only driver here now at home, so had to go out.

I finally could not take the pain anymore so went into the pharmacy and got EXACT extra strength muscle and back pain relief along with my Aleve within 30 minutes could not believe that sharp pain was gone.

Hope this can help but make sure you can take them, they are over the counter meds.

Sending prayers for you...(((Hugs)))

Debbie, I am so sorry you are going through this terrible time with both your physical pain as well as your feeling so poorly of yourself. PLEASE DON'T! You are a wonderful, caring person! I "feel" your pain, and know all too well about the back problems, and unfortunately, it seems that once they start, they never really go away. We need to try to make our loads a little lighter in whatever ways we can, but sometimes even the smallest twist or turn can send it reeling again. I screwed my back up pretty good on Sunday too again, and hoping it doesn't take months to feel better again. Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery!

One more thing I thought of before closing...can you consider getting those types of footwear that are specially made where the one sole is thicker than the other to help keep your body alligned properly if you feel the root of your problems are due to having a shorter leg on that side? I know they must be terribly expensive, but so are horses and we always seem to find money for that. I am not preaching, so please don't get me wrong. Just speaking from experience...I always have money for the critters but never to do things that need doing around here. LOL! It may be something to strongly consider as it may help to alleviate much of your physical pain as well as promote your emotional well being.
default_yes.gif
(((HUGS)))

I know exactly how you feel. You can be sure there is "Licht am Ende des Tunnels". I will send you as much healing energy as I can from Germany...

Well if I were you,,, I WOULD cry, punch a couple pillows,,, get in my car and scream a few times ( in the car so not as many people can hear you! THEN come back here and see your friends care for you and want you to know you are valued. It will get better. Hope it is soon!

You have my heartfelt sympathy because you have been dealt way too much! I can handle quite a bit of pain but darn it, all that is just too much for anyone. I hope the appointment will help get you out of pain. Sending you a huge cyber hug!

default_cheekkiss.gif
Marty, Lori, Crabby-Chicken, Farina, Parmela, Mona, Mary, rimmerpaints, frostedpineminis,Robin, Genie, Carolyn, little lady, lucky lodge, Kathryn, Tab, and Jill
default_cheekkiss.gif
Thank you for your support and understanding. I truly appreciate it and needed it. I have been to the chiropractor, family doctor, and tomorrow I start rehab so hopefully I am going to start getting some relief. I did feel slightly better last night thanks to some much needed pain meds. I never knew that my self worth was tied so closely to how I physically feel. I learned something new about myself. Anyways, I want to thank you all again. I don't know where you would ever find more caring people than right here in our LB family.
default_wub.png
My wish is that we could all go on a big cruise together. Wouldn't it be fun to meet everyone in person?!

It would be fun to do something together..............but after the recent news, I'll pass on the cruise
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
let's do something like a cross country ride with our horses
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Get well soon
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back