I just had an idea

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pascale

Reaction score
I did buy my Chances Mini Horse Rescue T-Shirt,kaki 8)
laugh.gif
(by the way how long does it take before we get it,I'm such a baby,I want it now :roll:

Seriously I was wondering if your t-shirt are already printed or if you do it as the order come :?: I tell you why I'm asking this,it would be great if we could have the option of having a crest/logo of L'il beginnings on the T-shirt as well,since the forum CMHR is on LB I think it could be a good idea to sell even more t-shrt,so people who were asking how to reconize each other at shows could all ware their CMHR,LB T-shirt ,plus its for a good cause,

I wonder what others would think of this :-k

Now I would have to order another one then
wink.gif

Hey thats an intriguing idea!!! Ill have to ask Mary Lou and then ask Lisa since she prints them for us. They are printed ahead but Im not sure how many. When did you order your shirt?? I got mine in about 4 days

I ordered it today :D but I'm in Canada so I guess it could take a little longer,I will stop being a big baby and wait
laugh.gif

I was thinking the LB logo could be like he is on the top left of this page/same color ,same hand writing ,execpt that it should read www.lilbeginnings.com,that way it could attrack more people to the forum and in the mean time more people to you and the rescue......geez I'm thinking alot today am I :?:
laugh.gif

Hey keep thinking!!! Great ideas! Just wish we had them in time for nationals but I kinda doubt it.

kay

Latest posts

Back