I just got word of this...probably old news..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this news article? My sister just sent it to me and I'm shocked! I think the same thing should be done to the girls as was done to this horse! 2 year old Horse set on fire....
ohmy.gif
no.gif

OMG! That is the most horrendous thing I have ever seen. Those girls need to be locked away. Children that do that to animals are very sick and will only end up doing worse things. Since I'm from NC I will forward around to see if I can dig up some more help. Just AWFUL...
no.gif

That is unbelievably horrible
crybaby.gif
new_let_it_all_out.gif
! I can not believe that someone could do something like that to such a beautiful, defensless, living thing! I hope that she recovers well!

Pathetic and Disgusting. I hope those kids get what they deserve.

I just don't understand what is wrong with some people. There were some Llamas that were brutally killed in this area a month or 2 ago. Makes me nervous to ever leave the ranch.

Senseless. Absolutely senseless. I am in tears for that poor mare.

I do hope her owner figures out the concept of fly sheets though, there are ways to keep flies off a horse with no tail. Heck, we barely have any up here this year! She can send that poor girl my way.

Leia

I cannot believe the lack of conscience, esp. in young girls..IMHO they are a danger to society and I did write the DA to express my thoughts..

This kind of cruelty has to stop...

I agree....it's been proven that children who display cruelty to animals, usually grow up to be a menace to society.
no.gif
So sad.....I hope Dixie makes it.

I read about this a week or so ago, its being said, don't know how true it is, that the girls got them from the movie The Brothers Grimm, that they set horses tails on fire in the movie. I don't know if its true or not, haven't seen the movie, but did read on another board that there was alot of animal abuse in the movie, real or not its implied.

What a horrible thing to do!! How can anyone ever do something so cruel to a living thing.

I felt just sick thinking of that poor little trusting mare going through all that pain!

I agree that anyone that would do something like that is certainly a menace to society!!

There are so many horrendous stories of people tormenting animals - it makes me just sick inside.

OMG Those children are the kind that grow up to kill their families. It makes me sick to even think about what they did.

no.gif
That is horrible. Those girls should be prosicuted and sent to juvy!!!!! I can't belive someone would do such a thing. If i were those girls parents I would be calling the cops myself.

I hope she survives .

Christy
no.gif

She not a kid, she is 14, she know what is right & wrong... This sickens me!

& they treat her like its not here fault!

new_shocked.gif
HELLO?!?!

She hurt the horse but she needs help!!... Mental!!!!

Grrrrrrr

I'm really mad
no.gif

Poor Dixie, She has my prayers

no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif

Stupid!

These girls need to be held accountable. I hear that MURDERERS start out being cruel to animals as children...it is my humble opinion that these girls are headed for a life of crime and odds are it will most likely eventually be worse than setting a horses' tail on fire.....this is a cry for help on their part (again just my opinion)...I wonder what kind of home life they have!??

[SIZE=14pt]
no.gif
This is such a terrible, disgusting act of cruelty. My heart is breaking for the poor horse and owner!! The girls involved should be greatly punished and put in detention and made to care for wounded animals. How sick is our society!! I tell you, I'm so upset; I almost wish I hadn't opened the attachment and read and looked at the pics. Oh my, I just don't know what those so called girls were thinking. That's just out and out evil.
[/SIZE]

God help us!

I can not tell you what I would like to do to those girls. What is the old saying (an eye for an eye)

Just think what they will do to their own children.

Deb

minimomNC said:
I read about this a week or so ago,  its being said,  don't know how true it is, that the girls got them from the movie The Brothers Grimm,  that they set horses tails on fire in the movie.  I don't know if its true or not, haven't seen the movie,  but did read on another board that there was alot of animal abuse in the movie, real or not its implied.
457541[/snapback]

YES IT IS I Just saw the movie~!!!!

Pretty close to the beginning of the Movie 2 Horses are seen with their Tails On Fire~!!!!! Now this MAY and I mean May have been the reason these girls did this Unspeakable thing! I am not sure BUT the Movie Does show 2 people setting 2 horses Tails On Fire~!!! The movie is new and now playing at your favorite movie Theater~!!!!!!!

Oh my lord, I was sick to my stumach before I even opened the link with the picture. That poor poor horse and the owner as well...I tried to put my self in that owners situation - I cant. I would be so sick and miserable for my poor horse, I hope those girls are really taught a lesson. I just find it unamaginable how some people can be so evil and cruel to a helpless animal - or person for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
luvmycritters said:
Oh my lord, I was sick to my stomach before I even opened the link with the picture.  That poor poor horse and the owner as well...I tried to put my self in that owners situation - I cant. I would be so sick and miserable for my poor horse, I hope those girls are really taught a lesson. I just find it unimaginable how some people can be so evil and cruel to a helpless animal - or person for that matter.
460657[/snapback]

In that movie The Brothers Grimm I Just saw it tonight~!
ohmy.gif
You see 2 horses running away from the camera and clearly see that both horses tails are on fire~!
smileypuke.gif

Latest posts

Back