I just got word of this...probably old news..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh!!! It just goes to show you how much influence TV and the MOVIES have on our lives. It was still a decision those girls made on their own...

Update - got an email from Dixie's owner....Dixie's tail had to be amputated yesterday. They're having problems with her leg swelling...hoping the antibiotics are going to work.

Soooo senseless....
no.gif

two things

1) I was going to see that movie but I am not now. I am sure that they did not actually set horses tails on fire, the humane society watches them very carefully from what I understand, but even if it appears that they are set on fire that his horrible

2) Animal Planet had a very interesting program on.. oh about a month ago call Red Flag, if you see it on again I strongly suggest you watch it. It was extreemly interesting about the link between animal abuse and abuse to humans. Many killer make their first attacks on animals.

I am in no way going with the defense that the movie made them do it!!!

1.) They all are old enough to know better.

2.) They all have a history of animal abuse and arson.
new_shocked.gif

The movie may have given them the idea but empathy would/should stop them from trying such a thing.

I feel very bad for Dixie and her owner, I hope she recovers from this terrible thing. I also hope that the courts will do something with these girls since this is NOT their first offense. Unfortunately, nothing has been done in the past.

Robin

RebelsHope said:
Animal Planet had a very interesting program on.. oh about a month ago call Red Flag, if you see it on again I strongly suggest you watch it. It was extreemly interesting about the link between animal abuse and abuse to humans. Many killer make their first attacks on animals.

460748[/snapback]

I was going to say the same thing Rebelshope. I've heard that too....that usually when people abuse an animal they will usually do it to humans too. So sad.....
no.gif

Latest posts

Back