I just couldn't help myself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planted in our hearts visions so sad

Now we feel abused as it was not that bad

Someone is hurting and still needs a hug

Say a prayer for them, it won't help to judge

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marty - thank you & I hope you don't mind me adding my thoughts to yours. Happy Holidays to you & your family

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Marty. Great poem.
wub.gif

As usual, Marty, great poem and right on target. It's time to move on.

Thanks Marty, what a beatiful poem - you are so gifted and generous.
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
Marty you area treasure. When no one else would know how to do this here you come along and get it done!

Thank you and I agree and lets reread this peom at least three times apiece
yes.gif

Love you Marty! Maxine
wub.gif

Thanks Marty!!! May I be so bold to add a few things to this thread. I learned a poem in high school that has stuck with me through the years and makes me put things in perspective in tough times.

There is so much bad in the best of us,

And so much good in the worst of us,

That it hardly behooves any of us to talk about the rest of us.

I have no intention to particpate in any mudslinging but will be one of the first to offer a strong shoulder if it is needed. I choose to be a better person in my old age even if a little ecentric.

This week when my mare was euthanized I took great solice in all the kind words offered on this forum. I read them several times through the day and cried each time. They were very healing words for me. That was the only proof I needed that this is a loving, caring place where we support each other.

Nuff said, thanks to all.

Marty, Thaks so much for the poem..it is definitely the time for a group (((hugg))) so here goes ((((HUGGSSS)))) to everyone, this is and will continue to be the best forum out, we all live and learn!
wub.gif
Corinne

Whew, thanks for taking the edge off....now I can come out of hiding....
wink.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Great poem Marty....the best ones are the ones that just bubble out of you and you just cant help it![/SIZE]

Lyn

Wonderful as always Marty! Thanks!
aktion033.gif

I agree......your best work, is when it's "INSPIRED"!
yes.gif

And this one was GREAT, Marty!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back