I just cannot figure it out

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTACK

Reaction score
I am trying to get the halter off this picture, can anyone tell me how or perhaps do it for me????????

tyastand-2.jpg

Do you have the picture in a larger version? You'll need a program with a cloning/cover-up tool that way you can take the color from around the area you want removed and "replace" the halter.. If you have a larger version you can email it to me at: [email protected] and I can see what I can do..

Christina, Oh wise one I bow to the master........

I have attempted to do this by zooming in and using my clone tool. I get a lot of circles from it. Any ideas how to prevent that ???

Christina, Oh wise one I bow to the master........I have attempted to do this by zooming in and using my clone tool. I get a lot of circles from it. Any ideas how to prevent that ???
Time and patience!
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png
Do you have the option of changing the size of the tool? Like with my program I have around 5-6 sizes of circles I can use for cloning, I use a combination of the sizes to cover-up and blend, some pictures are really easy and some seem to take forever
default_yes.gif

eagles ring farm great job!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Thanks Christina
as Marty said you are the master here

You're welcome!!

haha the master? I dunno bout that, a lot of you others that I've given tips/pointers to are becoming quite good
default_yes.gif
And I must say with some of the edits you've all done, especially removing things etc, I find myself sitting here going "Now just how did she do that!?" after I've tried with no success! lol
default_biggrin.png

Here is the original picture..

tyastand.jpg

I want to thank Eagles Ring Farm for doing a great job of taking the halter off the picture,

thanks

Lisa

Here's a quick one of the original

coltsss.jpg

Only thing I don't like is that I couldn't get his cheek to shape/blend out right *sigh* Will have to keep working on it..

Latest posts

Back