I haven't heard from Bonnie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No..... when was her last post?

I am not sure - but, she was keeping us updated on her mares all the time and then she stopped.

I have even sent her a PM and I have not heard back.

I know she is from Texas - but, my mind is pulling a blank on what town.

If anyone knows the town or hears from her - please let us know.

If you mean Bonny rather than Bonnie she was last on on Friday morning but sometime on Thursday she mentioned that she was in the path of Ike. This could be why she hasn't been on since Ike went through.

Neil - Thank you, maybe that is how she spells her screen name. I recently received a PM that said she was in the path of IKE - I just hope and pray she is out of power and nothing more serious.

I am pulling a blank on what town Bonny lives in - but, I do know she was in the path of Hurricane Ike.

I haven't heard ANYTHING from her since it hit. I am really concerned!

I just received a PM ( not from bonny)...but, she seems to be fine. No foal yet, but when she gets power back on I am sure she will post an update.

That is a relief for me, I was starting to get really concerned about her.

I just thought I would let others know also.

I'm sorry I didn't see this earliler and I guess I should have started a post! Bonny gave me her sisters phone number and of course I've talked with her. Bonny, her family and all the animals are fine! They had some flooding, lots of trees down, but nothing hit the house. They lost some singles off the roof. But thank God that was it!! NO foal during the storm!! As soon as Bonny gets electricity and internet, she will be back!!!

Joyce

Thanks for posting. So glad that she, her family, and her animals are ok. I hope they get power soon.

Joyce,

Thank you - Knowing someone has talked to her makes me feel so much better. If you talk to her again, please let her know her whole family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Back