I have totally redesigned my web site.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunQuest

Reaction score
I have totally redesigned my web site in a major way. Every page has been redone and has all new pictures. Let me know what you all think of it!

Thanks!

ADDED: Well duhh! It would help if I add a link other than in my signature! LOL

www.sunquestminiatures.com

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Love the tops of the pages and all is very clear!!!!!!!!!!

Great job!!!!!!!!

It looks awesome!!! You did a great job. I love how professional it looks and it loads very fast (on dialup!). It just looks so sharp
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I noticed that in places where you have full quotes (two with something in between) the computer makes the first one say: &quote. I've noticed this message board does that sometimes, too.

Great job!
aktion033.gif
It's very very nice, I really like your stallion Desert Gold, to bad I can't have anouther horse
no.gif
LOL!

Looks good much easier on the eyes the only suggestion I would have is to have full body shots of the horses instead of just head shots but looks great

LIsa if you open the link to there page there is body shots.

Ashley said:
LIsa if you open the link to there page there is body shots.
476550[/snapback]

cool thanks ashley i didnt look that hard i guess
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif

It looks good and wow it's fast!

I like your descriptions and your black stallion reminds me of Nick. You sure have nice horses there.

Thanks everyone.

I have some input that I need to fix on the quotation marks. I will be doing that this weekend hopefully. Anyway, I REALLY appreciate the compliments on the site and the horses. Thanks!

Nila,

Your website looks GREAT!!!!!

I love your colors and the choice of checking out the bloodlines of your horses!!

Everything loaded quickly and was easy to see - at first I wasn't sure if I liked the red lettering (bad eyesight) but when I discovered just 1 click and it changes then I thought it was really a neat idea!!

Beautiful pictures and gorgeous horses!!! I also love the looks of Desert Gold!!!!

Latest posts

Back