I have to thank a couple special people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

I want to thank Ginny St Pierre for taking on the huge task of tracking the auction money, the special fund set up for hurrican relief and our regular cmhr funds. This is a huge job and could probably be a full time job LOL. Ginny has a full time job plus tracking all this money and helping get our other rescues where they need to be. THANK YOU GINNY. PS ill send some more tylenol
smile.gif

I also want to thank our secretary Gini Acton. She is doing a wonderful behind the scenes job of tracking farms that can take in rescues, paper work, lists and making new brochures for the amha world show and whatever else i throw at her.

Because of these two i have time to take the phone calls/emails of people that have had their life totally thrown into chaos and help them to relocate find feed etc. And of course work with alison to get a plan together for the months ahead

Ladies my hat is off to you!!! its not glamorous work for sure but we couldnt get any of this done without the two of you

Kay

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
for a job WELL DONE ladies! And my personal thanks to Ginny for helping me out with the Hurricane Relief Fundraising Auction by providing us with a place through PayPal to collect money for payments that way, if winners so desire. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
CMHR IS THE BEST!!!! You all do a wonderful job.

Christy

A BIG thank you to the people mentioned. To you also KayKay & the others that have helped in one way or another.
aktion033.gif

Yup you all are amazing. Ginny is near to my heart as she seems to be one who knows no limits. She "rescued" me. She has 4 of my horses. One to own, one that she sold, one to keep Dutch company and a good friend who can teach my stallion some manners. I am forever in her debt. God sure broke that mold.
wub.gif

You defintely said a mouth full when you said "God broke the mold on this one!" Ginny is a dear friend of mine and one I will always cherish. She is the one who got me involved in CMHR and she always gives me my "Dwarf Fix". I have two of Ginny's dwarfs and I love them dearly. They are two of my herd of four and I would be lost without them and lost without her to answer some of my mini questions.

CMHR is definitely lucky to have Ginny on their side.............and greatfully blessed..........
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm new to this site, I am just learning how much care and hard work goes in to what gets done through the people here. I knew someone must have to moniter and organize all this, and now I know who. You guys are the best!!~ THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Linda

Back