I have been thinking

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
having been hit by the same people.

I have come to realize that I just feel kind of sad. Because i bet if i had met them or they met me we would have found we have a lot in common, its obvious they love animals,I love animals, they wanted to help people, I wanted to help people, they need to make a living, I need to make a living, they don't agree with what i do, I don't agree with what they do. But when all is said and done if we had talked and really listened to each other we would have agreed to disagree and both gone on shaking our heads and do what we feel passionate about in our lives.

I believe in live and let live it would have been easy for me to hold a grudge for what they did to me,except for one little thing I believe in.......if I ask God to forgive me for some of the things I have said or done then how can I NOT forgive them and then ask God to forgive mine????

For me its over and maybe who knows we may meet each other some day and not even know it and find we are pretty nice people who just agree to disagree and wish each other health and happiness move on with our lives.

In fact I guess I do wish them health and happiness with what they do.

Are you listening God?

Bonnie...you know straight up that we don't "see eye to eye" too sometimes.. but in this very same breath...we very much so, DO!
wub.gif

Strange, I know....but (Glory to God) it's true.
cheekkiss.gif

PS...

Are you listening God?
Absolutely!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
God IS listening
biggrin.gif
- we just don't always understand what his plans are, but we can usually look back and understand why things have happened the way they did.

Bonnie, you have a rare and wonderful gift and I hope that you don't stop helping people, both with your gift and with advice.

The same for Lyn and all other posters here. I've learned so much valuable information. Some things I've heard I just take with a grain of salt and store the information away....these people should have done the same thing.

The information provided on this forum is advice and suggestions given freely by people who want to help. It would be a shame if new people (like me) didn't have access to the wealth of experience and information available on this board.

I personally thank all of you.....

Bon,

You are so very right. Holding a grudge allows the negitive to live on. It eats away at us and in the end causes more damage to ourselves than the person who caused it in the first place.

Yes, Bonnie, God knows what is in our hearts and God knows what is in those people's hearts too. That's what is important when all is said and done.

Bless you,

MA

Miniv said:
Bon,
You are so very right.  Holding a grudge allows the negitive to live on. It eats away at us and in the end causes more damage to ourselves than the person who caused it in the first place.

473232[/snapback]

SWA said:
Bonnie...you know straight up that we don't "see eye to eye" too sometimes.. but in this very same breath...we very much so, DO! 
wub.gif

Strange, I know....but (Glory to God) it's true. 
cheekkiss.gif

PS...

Are you listening God?
Absolutely!
laugh.gif

473200[/snapback]

Bon
unsure.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Bonnie you are right. I cant ask God to forgive the things I need forgiven if I dont do the same. Im depending on HIM to get me thru this too....IT is a vendeta and nothing more. God will see to it that they are recompensed![/SIZE]

Lyn

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]Bonnie you are right. I cant ask God to forgive the things I need forgiven if I dont do the same. Im depending on HIM to get me thru this too....IT is a vendeta and nothing more. God will see to it that they are recompensed![/SIZE]Lyn

473362[/snapback]

Just know that both Lyn and Bonnie have given alot of comfort and adivse to people who really appreciate it in their time of need. We know how great you are and are behind you all the way.

Very well said, Bonnie. Having also been hit by these people for simple stating an opinion I can understand completely where Lyn is coming from. Over the last several months I've tried to be careful what and how I said things. At times my passion gets the better of me and I have to post my opinion. After this latest assault on Lyn I'll have to sit on my hands for awhile.

The thing that is hard to understand is these people don't have to have legitimate grounds to file their lawsuits and complaints. But it's US who have to pay the legal fees to defend something that we never did the way they said we did.

Debi

Well said, Bonnie, and you know I have always admired you and known you for many years in the mini world.

Latest posts

Back