I have Baby PIGS!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!!

well.... My kids have 2 female Guinea Pigs.... and well.... this was NOT a planned deal but both Pigs are expecting and the one had 2 babies this Friday... THey are just BEYOND cute!!!!!! One was a bit bigger than the other. My kids named them Ron & Rascal...... (too cute!).... Ron is the black with the flat top and Rascal's the tan & white with the pink eyes...

I've never raised baby pigs before...... they are SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! And very active!! Of course now we will have to "re-home" the boys once they are old enough along with the other female's babies and then the kids just want to have "ONE" Guinea Pig.....so the females will have to also be rehomed...... Very Fun and enjoyable!!

BabyPigs1April1008.jpg

BabyPigs2April1009.jpg

BabyPigs4April1009.jpg

BabyPigs3April1009.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_smile.png

How cute they are!! We use to have a Guinea pig, I miss having her.

Very very cute
default_wub.png
I just told Kev that the black one has "highlights" lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are just too cute!!! I never would have expected baby guinea pigs to look like that, other rodent babies are definitely not that loveable looking at first
default_laugh.png

VERY CUTE!!!! I miss my piggies!!!!
default_wub.png

Actually I will be piggy hunting when I get home.....we went to buy a couple about a month ago, but I didn't like the looks of the one that were available, so then I had to go look for a different place to buy them from....but I can't wait to get a couple again!
default_smile.png

~kathryn

They are very cute -- I was expecting hairless little blobs like mice are when they are born -- I never would have thought that they would be born fully coated and active! They are darling, I can see why they are soo addictive
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
-- I am not getting any piggies - I am not getting any piggies - I am not getting any piggies ! ! !
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_smile.png

Stac

default_laugh.png
Thanks guys! They are ADORABLE! Kathyrn too bad you didn't live closer!! These would be "free"!
default_wub.png
Yeah.. I didn't quite know what to expect for what they would look like as brand new borns. But they are just like full grown pigs just miniature size!
default_biggrin.png

The other female has SUPER LONNNNGGGGGGGG hair! She has all these rooster tails sticking out all over. So her baby or babies should be very interesting looking.

I have 2 house cats and they just think they are thee cutest things! My Jimmy cat would lay in the swimming pool with them.... but since Casey had her babies.... he's thought about it and got one paw in and he got told to stay out. So he'd just sit there and watch them. THe other cat thinks they are really cute too but she just watches..... These cats are VERY spoiled! But they know that the pigs are off limits to eating!
default_biggrin.png

These little ones are very, very cute.
default_wub.png
Now, I must pray Sydney (my daughter) doesn't see this thread.
default_unsure.png

default_laugh.png
Thanks guys! They are ADORABLE! Kathyrn too bad you didn't live closer!! These would be "free"!
default_wub.png
Yeah.. I didn't quite know what to expect for what they would look like as brand new borns. But they are just like full grown pigs just miniature size!
default_biggrin.png
The other female has SUPER LONNNNGGGGGGGG hair! She has all these rooster tails sticking out all over. So her baby or babies should be very interesting looking.

I have 2 house cats and they just think they are thee cutest things! My Jimmy cat would lay in the swimming pool with them.... but since Casey had her babies.... he's thought about it and got one paw in and he got told to stay out. So he'd just sit there and watch them. THe other cat thinks they are really cute too but she just watches..... These cats are VERY spoiled! But they know that the pigs are off limits to eating!
default_biggrin.png
My Penny pig used to play with the dogs! lol Her cage was on the floor, and she would start the dogs going everytime! She and Jane used to 'play' quite frequently...Jane sure has missed her since she passed on
default_sad.png

~kathryn

They just so adorable. Cute Cute Cute........................ I used to have guinea pigs when I was a kid. I remember how they would keep me up all night.
default_wink.png
default_smile.png

Just adorable, we used to have the little piggies too! They can make some funky noices when they want too
default_laugh.png

OMG I LOVE PIGS! You have a lilac too!! I used to have a lilac pig! I hve about 12 right now. Most are rescues. I want to breed again but my female peruvian wants nothing to do with the male lol. Baby gpigs open their eyes long before they are born. They have hair, teeth and claws too.
default_wub.png
If you have a little female you should keep it with your other girl. They are highly social animals.
default_wub.png
lol Im going into overdrive. I LOVE guinea pigs!

They are very adorable, I loved the way that they came out like miniature parents when born(I had a few litters when I was younger) I still have 3 of my own, 2 girls and a neutered male (Nugget, Nibbs, and Twoonie) These creatures are amazing when you give them the chance to thrive!

Sounds like you are being very responsible about seperating them and finding them all new homes, we already have enough unloved gps in this world!

Congrats on the babies, and hope that the other girls delivery goes smoothly!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back