I have another surprise LOL - updated pics page 2 (pic overload)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WarriorSlaney7edit.jpg

WarriorSlaney8edit.jpg

WarriorSlaneyedit.jpg

Warrioredit.jpg

Yeah those are two of my ladies. Grace & Aoife (E - Fa). Grace is 6 1/2 and Aofie is 5 yrs old but she is tall for her age and everyone thinks they are twins LOL

Well I hope you are ready for some cuteness LOL

Slaney & Warrior got out today for a little run around and I snapped off a few hundred pics LOL

So here is Warrior (still double rugged) now 2 days old and doing really well.

AoifeGraceWarrioredit.jpg

AoifeWarrior2edit.jpg

AoifeWarrior3edit.jpg

AoifeWarrioredit.jpg

Warrior2edit.jpg
OMG! He's so cute. And, looks like he has tons of attitude.

Oh my I go away for a weekend of luxury n what do I find?? One healthy mumma n a absoloutly stunning little pally colt!!! Oh my I am in love karina he is almost the sweetest thing I have ever seen that beautiful neck n head!!! I love those last pics what a dream baby!!!! Cuteness overload! Teaches me for going away n not checking in all weekend lol big congrats would love for him to come here
default_smile.png
a few years n I would love a foal from him with penny lol jaw drop no other words to describe him!!!! Big congrats beautiful baby!!!

OMG Karina! He is my kind of palomino!!! perfect color! Congrats! I think he wants to come and live with me
default_yes.gif
... yup... HE DOES! I'll be getting a stall ready for him.
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks Cassie and Megan. I think he is super little boy too.

I am sure he would love to live in Austraila OR USA - I will ask him
default_new_rofl.gif

A couple of pics taken this evening.

Warrioredit-1.jpg

Warrior2edit-1.jpg

And checking out his sister

BelleWarrioredit.jpg

Naw he is soo lovely so is she!! Her blaze is incredible lol

I love how refined and orrect he is already!! Congrats karina!! 3 lovely healthy babies!! How is your other little one going?

Cassie just for you here is a quick pic I took with my iphone - today of Atiya with Uncle Banner

Will try to get a few better ones in a few days

BannerAtiyaJune20th2012edit.jpg

Oh that is such a lovely picture Karina, and I love the others of your gorgeous new little man - beautifully stretched out in a gallop and pointing his little toe, getting into practise for the show ring!
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you Anna. I think this might be Slaneys best foal to date and there is just something about him and when he is out you find yourself staring at him. I think he is going to be a cracking little show horse and stallion.

I have someone interested in him but they are waiting to see how he matures over the next few wks.

I got a couple of pics of Warrior today - 9 days old. He was tired so not in the mood for posing LOL

The weather was nice here today so I took off their first layer - thought it would be too much cold turkey to take them both off. So tomorrow as I think its give down nice too I will pull off their dog fleeces.

He was fascinated by the drain cover

Warrior3edit-1.jpg

Warrior2edit-2.jpg

Scratching that itchy spot

Warrior4edit-1.jpg

Getting up after a roll

Warrior5edit.jpg

Oh Karina he is simply stunning - but I think you know that!
default_yes.gif

Please keep updating us with pictures to drool over, and of his little sister too - and any of your other horses, they are all so very beautiful!

Thank You Anna. I am so pleased with him. He is a funny boy as he is afraid of his sister. She is just too friendly for him right now so she torments the dogs or anyone that goes out LOL.

Pics of her added to her thread

Those drain pics are adorable! What a little looker he is
default_wub.png

goodness i can see why you can't stop looking at him ! I can't stop looking at him LOL so glad you have someone interested in him! he is STUNNING! and is going to be one VERY handsome stallion in a few years! good work
default_smile.png

oh and thanks for the pics of Ataya she is SOO cute! sucha tiny lovely little head and so cute with Banner running beside her!

Ok so I got a few more pics but these are from last week as our weather has been dreadful and if it continues we will be washed away. Its a real pain having all this rain right now.

Warrior has trebled in size in the last 2 wks - its incredible and I am convinced that Slaney produces milk like a Seal would (Extremely High Fat). He has a crazy muscled butt and is so filled out now. But then Slaneys foals all grow like crazy in the first couple of months and then slow right down to a snails pace.

Warrior2edit-4.jpg

Warrior3edit-2.jpg

Warrioredit-3.jpg

WarriorBelleedit.jpg

Warrior6edit.jpg

Latest posts

Back