I have a secret

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you
wub.gif

I cannot wait to get this guy here to work him.

This is one of my dreams come true, owning a buckeroo relative. I cannot wait to condition him, train him, and show him

Congratulations Jessica!

I am not very good at coat colors but I think your new colt is bay. When he was visiting with his mom, I did notice a lot of silver hairs in his mane. I am assuming this will turn black with time. Silver Bay did cross my mind when I saw his mane. I have pictures of him before he got clipped, I can post them if you like, just let me know. I will only post the pictures with your permission. The pictures show the gray color in his mane. Well, I wish you the best of luck with your handsome new boy.
biggrin.gif
~Liz

[SIZE=14pt]Jessica, you got it right!!! NOw THAT is a show stallion.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow! What a looker but with parents like that, how could he not be drop dead gorgeous!!! Congratulations, he is something to be proud of.

clear brook said:
Congratulations Jessica!
      I am not very good at coat colors but I think your new colt is bay.  When he was visiting with his mom, I  did notice a lot of silver hairs in his mane. I am assuming this will turn black with time. Silver Bay did cross my mind when I saw his mane. I have pictures of him before he got clipped, I can post them if you like, just let me know. I will only post the pictures with your permission. The pictures show the gray color in his mane. Well, I wish you the best of luck with your handsome new boy.
biggrin.gif
~Liz

421835[/snapback]

Liz,

Thank you very much, I would love to see his fuzz pictures. It is so hard to tell about colors with foals. I am in love with his parents as well, they are so beautiful
wub.gif

Jessica

[SIZE=14pt]Im pretty sure he is a bay, here is my filly jubilee before clipping and after partial clip.[/SIZE]

f45161c1.jpg

f3a8a1a8.jpg

she was very dark almost black looking the first day. When her face is greased it looks darker too.

Lyn

Dandy said:
He is soooooooo pretty.  How old and how tall is he now?
421937[/snapback]

I know he is under 20 inches, but I

forgot to ask about his height right now.
wacko.gif

He was born May 3rd, so he is almost a month and a half.

Lyn,

Could he be a darker bay? He seems much darker than your filly in those clipped pictures and when I visited him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name Update:

My mom and I are really leaning towards Brookfairs Basque Buckeroo Bravo with that prefix or ours, however, we have to be fair to Betty (his owner) and let her decide as this is her boy and she has been nice enough to offer us to have imput on his name. But I sure like Basque Buckeroo Bravo ;)

He is simply awesome!
aktion033.gif
You made a very good choice.
yes.gif

He is a straight bay. No indication of silver at all....Other than the obvious fact that neither parent carries silver. Silver bay foals will have a "smokey" gray look to their manes & when clipped will almost appear silver dapple.

I have no names but he is a handsome little fellow.

Does anyone know where he is now? Would love to see adult pics!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back