I have a few pictures to share, nothing fancy though

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I haven't posted any pictures of my horses in a long time so

these are some pictures I just took.

Nothing fancy. The horses are not finished shedding and don't look their best.

But anyhow, here's my pictures.

AmyandChrissy-1.jpg

BackbarnviewMay08-2.jpg

It's hard to see but if you look closely at the back of the barn there are stairs to the loft and then we built a

deck on there so we can sit up there and watch the horses. It's pretty cool.

MerryBethMay08.jpg

TimmyMay908.jpg

SonnyMay08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous place and I LOVE that loft deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEALOUS!!

I just checked your website and I just love your little fillies Noelle and Brite Star. I'd seen them before but they are cute, cute, cute!! Had to take another look at 'em!!

such pretty property

you definately need a driving horse

i can picture one trotting around all that beautiful acreage

default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for sharing your pictures!! Your place is GORGEOUS!! And your horses look VERY GOOD! That is a treat to see the pictures!! Thanks very much for sharing!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Having become addicted to news of Timmy in the past, it was good to see him. I thought you had parted with him at one time?

Lovely set-up you have! An observation point is a sure a nice plus.

Everything is so green and beautiful
default_smile.png

And wow, your "puppy" Amy is almost the same size as the horses!! Thanks for sharing.

Great photos! Do you still have Baby Chrissy? I haven't been on the forum in awhile, but I always loved photos of her.
default_wub.png

-Kristie

Aww thanks for the compliments. This place is still not picture perfect by no means and was a junk yard when we bought it. We spent over one year just hauling junk off of it. Junk car parts, motors, tires, all kinds of wires and beer bottles you name it., about every inch of this place was covered in junk so bad that my mom and I cried for about 2 weeks straight when we first saw it and the house was so bad, we were scared to even walk in it. We bought it off of a video in a hurry when we were hit bad by flooding in Florida and had to leave and lets just say that the video managed not to show a lot of the truth. Any how, I think its a really nice place to raise horses and it's home now and we are content. The house sure needs a ton of work though. I sure do still have Baby Chrissy you can see in the first pic.....she's profiled and walking by Amy; still my baby. Marsha, Yes Timmy was "sold" twice last year but both times checks bounced so he's still here waiting for the perfect owners. I don't advertise much or try to sell horses very hard.
default_wacko.png
You might be thinking of Knight Star and he was sold into a really excellent home.

Marty, I remember when you were "expecting" Timmy and many of us on the forum waited for his arrival. Then the photos of Timmy growing up. I feel as though I know that boy personally. I thought I remembered reading that you had sold him, so I was surprised to see him in your photos. Hope an A+ home comes along for him!

Oh Marty
default_biggrin.png
your place is just too pretty...how I miss the trees the mountains....sigh I am green with envy...just beautiful
default_yes.gif

default_drool5.gif
Your place looks great you have green grass as well.

thanks for sharing.

very nice barn too
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back