I hate my cell phone. I want a new one

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Propel has unlimited email, texting, IMing, a nice camera with video capabilitites, gps, mobiltv, yellow pages, etc...I love it. It is thru AT&T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I went over to Verizon yesterday and took a look....I really fell in love with the

Samsung Flipshot. But I haven't done anything yet.

Shelley

Shelley i have the palm centro and i love itI havent had any problem with it and use it when im on the road to keep in contact with kristi at home

as far as the texting and such i have the unlimited package ( i have it threw sprint)

the camera features are top of the line with zoom and lots of storage space

my package also includes free roaming which is nice with all the traveling i do lol

if you have any questions feel free to contact me

dawn

Jill,

My phone is simple and READABLE! It's a Pantech Breeze. I've had it since it first came out (about 9 mths or so) and absolutley love it. Very user friendly. Has a big enough screen so you can actually see the pictures you take. It's a flip phone (which I love). The key pad is easy to use even with gloves on.

It's pretty sweet!

I have the new LG Chocolate Slider and i like it, dislikes are that the screen gets pretty scratched up as i take my cell with me to the barn and its normally just tossed into my purse and dropped...but i love it
default_smile.png
. I had a blackberry for a few weeks...i just didn't really care for it and ended up getting the chocolate agian instead. I have never had any trouble with the touchpad or any other sensors on it.

This is my cell --

http://www.cellphones.ca/scripts/pop.php?p=lg-vx-8550.jpg

My nephew just got a Voyager and it is pretty neat, it is touch screen with a keyboard...he likes it, although i think the keyboard is personally harder to txt on..

Voyager @ http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/c...tedPhoneId=4069

I just replaced my cell phone and got the Pantech Breeze. Pretty neat little phone. Simple to use.

Arlene

I had a razor....I like it, but near the end it was giving me problems ..so I just recently switched to the LG Voyager and LOVE IT. It is touch screen, and it flips open sideways with a full keyboard. Full menu both ways, takes GRREAT pictures...very clear for a cell phone. I would recommend it to anyone!

I have the Blackberry Curve and love it.

I don't have the internet package but love it for the capabilities of texting with a full keyboard, downloading music and the camera is nice.

My daughter has the Palm Cento and hasn't had any problems. And you know how young girls can be.

And how tough they can be on their phones. However I have had problems downloading music to hers.

Latest posts

Back