I hate being that person... But.... What do you think

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Taz

Reaction score
Welcome back! I was wondering how they were doing. It looks like she's getting there. Her udder can still fill more, you're looking for her nipples to point down instead of in, of course that's if she's going to go by the book. Do you have a camera on them at night?

Pumpkincreek71

Reaction score
No camera due to no electricity in the barn right now. We have been taking turns checking her. It helps having the two big kids. She's being checked 4 times a night currently. She seems to be making faster progress than she has been and she don't move away from us feeling and even lifts her leg up a little when we do.

Baby is harder to tell bc she has tons of hair, I can see progress on her but with the hair and her prickly personality it's hard to gage how much is being made. I'll attach her pic now.

Attachments

Reaction score
I've got a hairy, prickly mare now too! Even with pictures it's hard to tell sometimes! Your girl is looking more ready :) Good of kids to help too :) We don't have electric near our shed, but use really long extension cords, long ethernet cable and wireless extender. Works (most of the time). Good luck and will be waiting for the good news!

Latest posts