I had a great evening!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Fortune

Reaction score
Well last night I went to drop my horse off so he could get ready for a show on sunday. But instead of just dropping him off I stayed & clipped him instead. I love to clip and he was such a good boy. After that was done I went to visit the new additions & my old favorites. They have bought some real beauties while I was gone. They also bought a new stallion before I dissappeared for a year. His name is Lucky Four Look of Eagles
wub.gif
. He is a beautiful homozygous black & white pinto. They had 17 babies this year & not one was "solid" the closest they got to solid was a black colt that only had white back legs & another dun colt that only has a blaze. They also got a absolutely beautiful grulla pinto filly. She has the cutest little face & one eye is half blue. She is a little snot, but still my favorite
wub.gif
. Ok Im just rambling on now. Ill finish by saying how excited I am about the upcoming show. Even if I dont place in any of my classes, I will still be exstatic.

Lorna

P.S. Sorry for any spelling errors, Im typing rather fast.

So nice to take a breather and enjoy them once in a while isnt it? I stopped and saw "Eagle" last fall when I was visiting a friend in the area. what a handsome boy he is, I must make a day to go see his babies. I heard there is also a new mini tack shop in the area. Too much fun for one day Im sure!!!
biggrin.gif

So you must live in the area. Do you know Judy Smith or the Tiz Farm?

Oh! You went to Tiz a Miniature farm... I have never been there, but I love Cherokee Wardance
wub.gif
Glad you had fun

Mochas Cherokee Wardance is my geldings sire. He is a beautiful horse and he has some beautiful babies. Both in New Hampshire & I believe he visited a farm in Maryland. Im not sure if that is the correct state.

Eagle is homozygous. Wish I had bought him!!! I am waiting for my homozygous colt to "grow Up" and make me some babies like him!

Oh he is such a great horse. Ive even had the pleasure of driving him.
biggrin.gif

And yes Eagle is homozygous. & he is throwing some amazing colors at Tiz.

Back