I got my donkey

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shminifancier

Reaction score
I traded my miniature Zebu steer for this yearling donkey~!! These pics are bad better ones soon....He is 31-1/2 inches and is a jack just so friendly and at a new home also I had a hard time taking this pics as he just wanted to come right up to me
tongue.gif
It won't be long and he will be in the house
wink.gif

Donkey_edited.jpg

th_Donkey1_edited.jpg

Very nice!
thumbup.gif
Please post some more pictures when you can!
smile.gif
Maybe one of him in the house!
biggrin.gif

I sure will,,But that camera was a REAL cheap digital one I mean Real cheap...I shall take some pictures with my 35mm one and then have some nice pictures, Charley II might be 2 she did not know he is just small at just over 31 inches and look smore like a yearling,,but I don't care, he is so neat I have already been petting him, rubbing him, and he already follows me around....So nice I just him at noon today so not only is this a new place to him but I am a stranger...That is the neat thing about donkeys i think...That even a new one like this Still likes to be with his new owner,,ME
thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam,

He is so cute!! I know you have been wanting a donkey for a long time.

Congratulations on your new little guy!!!!

Will be looking for LOTS more pictures!!

I can hardly wait to get my little Jacob, he will soon be ready to be weaned.

Donna: I thought the deal was going South, that was why I had asked for Jerry's Phone #...Then I get this call at 9 last night and said we will be at your place at noon today~! So they drove up with the donkey and drove home with the Fred the Zebu.. They are form Spring Grove, Minn...He has no papers so I really dson't know the birth date. But I don't care..I still have a blank registration form, so all I have to do is take some nice pictures and send the paper work in...His name will be S H Charley Brown II or something close to that, lol

He already follows me around the pen like a puppy dog, so neat so little and just sooo friendly already at a strange place...I went out several times this aft and evening petting him scratching his back and hugging him all over
smile.gif

Sam, CONGRADULATIONS on your new donkey!
thumbup.gif
I know you have been waiting for along time for another one. You sound like one proud "owned by a donkey..owner"! Cant wait to see pics of him again.
yes.gif
Corinne

I just came in from the drizzle that has been falling all day after spending a few minutes in his pen walking around the whol;e pen and he was right there by my side, I think that is sooo neat That Zebu never did that
sad.gif
As soon as it quits raining and I get some film in my 35mm camera i will take some nice pics...I also will get him registered so I need some real good pictures,,not these froom this cheap digital one
ohmy.gif
I would stop walking and "Charley" would stand along side of me waiting to be petted and or rubbed, he wanted to be in other words, loved
wink.gif
And if this weather keeps up like for days It won't be long and i will bring him in the house
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back