I got high speed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel

Reaction score
After having extremely slow dial-up for years and years now, we finally got high speed and what a HUGE difference!!! It's just awesome! The pictures load so quickly I can hardly believe it, and I can actually watch videos now! I LOVE it and highly recommend it!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]welcome to high speed
default_biggrin.png
...oh the places you will go and the things you'll see
default_yes.gif
...Nikki[/SIZE]

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
We had dial up for awhile after we moved out here, drove me nuts.

Jan

Yes it is wonderful isnt it? We had dial up slow as a snail for like 10 years then got high speed a year ago..

I LOVE IT!! Its nice to beable to fly around on the internet..

Enjoy yourself!!

I have no ideal what high speed would be like, can only dream. Still waiting out here in the sticks. aaaah to be able to download without session bing timed out. Videos forget it on my dial up......you so lucky
default_aktion033.gif

I'm still waiting here in the sticks also. I have called SEVERAL places over the past two months and still no luck. I have just recently found another place that I am PRAYING so hard will work. I want high speed too!!

I remember when I first got high speed. I was in awe
default_biggrin.png

oh, the possibilities...

You are so lucky...isn't it great! I have it at work but still on dial up at home...can't get nothing out here...too far out in the woods and no clear view of the southern sky for satellite. Enjoy!

I am surprised to hear people in other areas don't yet have access to high speed. I thought we were in the sticks of the sticks but maybe not!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back