I got a new job

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do too.

Don't know how I got it, but I aced every test they had and I'm the worst driver in the world. Well I guess I wasn't always that bad. Just the past couple of years I got bad.

I have my CDL and Hazmat endorcement and every dang thing in the world on mine. I can drive a tractor trailer heaven forbid.

I drove the school bus up here for 2 1/2 years on and off and it was horrible. Worst job I ever had. Drive blind in the fog and just hope you stay on the road with kids on a bus that is crap and fails inspections and over loaded by three times the kids it should have. Terribly dangerous.

Whatever you do, do not drive a school bus.

My wife thought she wanted to drive a school bus. Got the required license and then just decided she did not have the gumption to put up with a bus load of screaming kids and me to. Really when she thought about how nervous she gets in the winter with a 4WD vehicle a bus load of kids putting their lives and well being in your hands was just more than she wanted to take on.

I love it!!!
wub.gif

Hay! My sister is a bus driver and she loves it! Crazy, screaming, throwing things
new_shocked.gif
... and the kids are bad too!

LOL! HeHe!
wink.gif

Naw, I love my sis but it takes a special kind of person to drive a bus! Definately not for me!

I wish you the best!

Leya

Latest posts

Back