I got a big favoer to ask

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scout

Reaction score
I was just invited to bring my little ones to a local Aid for Animals Festival at the end of Oct. I am gathering some general info to have at my booth and I would like to have a poster that pictures the versatility of the minis.

My favor is that I would like to request the members of this forum to offer some pics of how they enjoy their minis. All photos that I use will be credited to horse and owner (or however you would like).

I am also open to other ideas of things that I might add to promote the breed, please keep in mind that the majority of people at this event has most likely never seen a horse.

Thank you for your help.

Sorry meant to say favor, not favoer, in thread title. Brain and fingers aren't working together today.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOMEONE JUST POSTED FOR PICTURES, MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE FROM THOSE. TONIWEONE AND IT IS NOW ON THE SECOND PAGE. MAYBE THAT IS WHY NO ONE HAS RESPONDED, THEY ALREADY POSTED PICTURES ON THERE. 65 RESPONSES.

Sure! I am just gathering my pictures now...will post in one minute.

Edit: Opps! I cant find the good ones
wacko.gif
sry! but, there are other great ones here
aktion033.gif

-Kris

If you look at our contest what are they good for you can find tons of super pics. I doubt anyone would mind you using them but you can ask.

Here is another ...parades are always fun! This was one to honor our military.

Pixieparadesmall.jpg

Thanks for the responses so far, please post here or Pm with the info of how you would like credit to be given to your pics.
yes.gif

These are kinds of pics that I am looking for as well as a few people doing the Traditionally thought of things like(jumping, driving, halter, and except riding--which I plan to leave out because I do not feel that should be done with minis IMHO)

Barnbum, yes they are a big help. Would "Photographs Provided by Little Church Minis" be an ok credit for you or would you like people and horse names included.

AMHR will send you 100 brochures for $5.00 but it takes a week to get them. I have more than I need, I would send you some if you want. I also put together a kind of horse scrap book to share as well as my poster.

You can't see much of my poster, but it has all events and things to do with minis around and then about the breed in the middle. I still have all those pictures if the owners wouldn't mind my sharing them.
poster.jpg

Lilhorseladie, thank you. I hadn't thought of contacting the registries for info. Who do I email or call about the brochures as they sound like a great idea, and I love the format of your poster.

I obviously love to post this one because it says it all, about Slash. You are welcome to use it or cut and past each one if you like.

Frazier6.jpg

Latest posts

Back