I get to show off baby photos too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adell Equine

Reaction score
I other night Hot Fudge, my sons mini mare had a colt. Now I haven't seen it in person, but I got some photos this morning. This is our 1st mini baby. Mom is in love with him. She cuddles and plays with him everyday. Which she does with the other foals, but this one is not 'working' with him, its just playing.

I have no idea what colour its going to be. Some help?

Mom is a black and white, sire is **as far as we know** a brown and white. But we got her in foal, never seen the sire, and no photos of him as well.

So this maybe just a shot in the dark with guesses.

Colt.jpg

Colt3.jpg

Colt2.jpg

Mom -
DSC07307.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
l know nothing about color but just wanted to say he sure looks adorable..

Very sweet...

I too am not expert in colour however he does look like my girls, and

because they have not grey, they are Silver & Silver/Black.

I think he is just adorable!!!
default_yes.gif

Not sure about color tho...their are several on this forum that can help with that..but I think he`s got plenty of the cute factor going on!!!
default_wub.png

Very sweet...

I too am not expert in colour however he does look like my girls, and

because they have not grey, they are Silver & Silver/Black.
Can I see photos of yours? I would love to see.

I say silver black and he is ADORABLE!! Congratulations and I hope you get to see him in person soon. That little girl is super cute too!!

I say silver black and he is ADORABLE!! Congratulations and I hope you get to see him in person soon. That little girl is super cute too!!
My little girl is the star in a lot of horses photos of ours. She is in there all the time. I am going to be going up to see the little guy even if I have to make a trip just for him alone.

Mom sent me new photos. He has BLUE eyes! She also said he is only about 18 inches tall - that seems small even for a mini, or am I wrong?

Colt6.jpg

Colt5.jpg

Colteyes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back