I finally got my dream horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
And I am SOOOOOO excited! She is so gorgeous and Id like to thank Lori Caldwell so much for letting me buy her and for Cindy Coffmen for bringing her here. She is really nervous here cause Im not sure she has been anywhere else but Loris but hopefully she'll calm right down. She is green broke to drive so Im excited about that, and hopefully in foal to another Buckskin stallion! Anyway enough talking...

Here is Hot Waters Burnt Banana Muffin!

muffin.jpg

muffinheadup.jpg

And a lot of you might remember my colt I had last year named Chivas!

This is a little sneak peak of how he is maturing, Pretty nice ya say? I can't wait to breed him to my new mare next year.... Im almost positive he is homozygous so hopefully will get double dilute pintos!

IMG_7016.jpg

This was him as a baby.

chivas530.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Hope y'all are having a good one!!

Gage

Last edited by a moderator:
I will look forward to seeing Chivas shed out. He was a beautiful foal!

Beautiful mare!! Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Love her name
default_yes.gif

Chivas is a very handsome colt
default_wink.png

Nice markings.

Thanks for all the compliments and on Chivas too! He is my first homebred foal so Im pretty happy with him. Will post pictures once he is shed all the way out!

Im just in LOVE with this mare, She is so adorable and so sweet!!

Gage

Gage,

Muffin is beautiful!!

And so is Chivas! When you live where it is almost always winter (like you and I do!!)

you learn to see beyond the hair! :)

I bet they will have a very nice foal someday!

Susan O.

Cindy brought my new stallion to me as well and I got to see your beautiful mare! She is nice, congratulations! Isn't cindy a doll? Her and her husband are some of the sweetest people I've ever met and they took such good care of my boy.

Lots of luck with your beautiful new mare!

Latest posts

Back