I feel like I won the lottery!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
I'm SOOOOOO excited!! I'm FLOATING on cloud nice! I feel like I won the lottery~! I "finally" went to my first show of the season (AMHA) at Lincoln, NE. And took 4 to the show. It was a one day show. The show had a pretty good turn out! Was SO GREAT to see all my friends there! There was allot of SD people there! Of course had a blast talking to Marlee!! She's such a hoot!! And she did good to there! And then there was KS, MN, IA & CO people there too! I also had a major blast with Peg Porter! She's the coolest! We helped each other out in Liberty class which must of really helped because my gelding, Chico, one under both judges in Liberty and Peg took 2nd! loL!

But all my horses did great!

But what I'm MOSTTTTTTTTT excited about is my yearling filly, "Deven Creek Patented Princess Gwen" (my home bred filly) won in the amature, AOTE, and open under BOTH judges (one is a world show judge for this year!!)....... But what most EXCITED me (has never happened before!!)......But she took SUPREME (champions & champions) under the one judge!!!!!! There was some NICE dang horses in there too! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! And one of my own! It feels as good "as" winning the lottery!!!!!!!! I thought this was a nice filly..... but to have it validated by the judges really makes me feel awesome and knowing my judgement in my horses is "right" and of good quality!! I'm also VERY excited is because this filly has a 1/2 brother (out of the same dam) who's JUST as nice.... if not a tad nicer!! So I can't WAIT to be showing this guy next year too!! I'm now very excited and can't wait to see how my guys all do at Centrals & Worlds!!!!!!!!! All together I had 5 Champions, 3 Reserves and then the one Supreme Halter Horse!! I think I will be on cloud nine now til' I get down to Centrals! loL!
default_wub.png

Thanks so much for letting me share!

Oh..... and I have one more special person to majorly THANK! THank YOU JOY Ince for helping me out at the show!! She was SUCH a HUGE help with holding horses and helping babysitting them inbetween classes!! She's THEE coolest too!!
default_wub.png

P.S.

Here's a picture (I have to get "new" ones of her sooN!") of my Gwen filly that took the Supreme Halter Horse!!!

Filly9.jpg

Gwen3BestApril1009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Chesa, that is AMAZING. I am so happy for you....Woo hoo... Congrats!!!!

Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Horse shows are alot of fun but even more when you take a horse that you "bred" and come out a winner!!!
default_wink.png
I know the feeling It's fantastic!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It was fun to share your excitement
default_smile.png
And, it was a blast to help you out in liberty, too- thank you for helping me out, too!!! First and second places were pretty cool!

Peggy

Congratulations on your outstanding win!
default_aktion033.gif

She is very beautiful,
default_wub.png
and its even more exciting knowing she is your homebred!
default_yes.gif

wooweee - congratulations. what a fantastic show you must have had. she is absolutely stunning - well done.

Go Gwen - Go Gwen ---
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah java script:add_smilie("
default_488.gif
","smid_30")

Latest posts

Back