I Cross Tied Misty This Evening

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a cutie Misty is. I know you have got this!!!! You will be harnessing her from your chair before long. There are two women that are called "para drivers" who compete in CDE's at our local horse park. One even has special reins fitted for her because she has limited use of her hands. They harness from their chairs.

Thank you for sharing these! Maybe next year, my circumstances will change......

Anyway, I'd like to make a suggestion. Is it possible to attach your crossties lower down on the wall/post? I think she would be more comfortable if she didn't need to stand with her nose raised above the level of her withers.

She's a sweet forgiving girl and a shining example of why we all love minis so! 💕💕

Adorable, thanks for posting.

Thank you for sharing these! Maybe next year, my circumstances will change......

Anyway, I'd like to make a suggestion. Is it possible to attach your crossties lower down on the wall/post? I think she would be more comfortable if she didn't need to stand with her nose raised above the level of her withers.

She's a sweet forgiving girl and a shining example of why we all love minis so! 💕💕

She looks much more comfortable in the above video. She seems to be a Selfie Queen. She didn't much care for you telling how she was naughty! 😆 As soon as you started talking about something else her eyes relaxed and she started poking around on your arm.🥰

I was concerned that maybe you HAD to have it attached so high in order to maneuver your wheelchair under it. I woke up in the night, wondering if I'd offended you. Glad I didn't.

You're NOT a cheapskate. You're an intelligent thrifty spender. I enjoy your down-to-earth videos.

She looks much more comfortable in the above video. She seems to be a Selfie Queen. She didn't much care for you telling how she was naughty! 😆 As soon as you started talking about something else her eyes relaxed and she started poking around on your arm.🥰

I was concerned that maybe you HAD to have it attached so high in order to maneuver your wheelchair under it. I woke up in the night, wondering if I'd offended you. Glad I didn't.

You're NOT a cheapskate. You're an intelligent thrifty spender. I enjoy your down-to-earth videos.

I don't think there is any way I could be offended. I am a true believer that everyone is intitled to their opinion. I reserve the right to mine and will not impose it on anyone after it is stated. Feel free to state your opinion and I will privately weigh it. I will then except it or ignore it. 🤔 😀 I tell my wife, I try not to be offensive and if she is offended it is her problem not mine. 😀

I didn't lower it I just made it longer. You are correct I need it high because of the wheelchair head rest catching.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back