I couldnt resist POLITCAL funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
This was too funny not to post. With so many Obama trashing threads I thought maybe we needed some balance
default_laugh.png

http://g.imageshack.us/img129/pricelesslr8.jpg/1/http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/priceleshttp://img129.imageshack.us/img129/priceles

Like I told Katy he probably got that pair of shoes in a trade to some out of state homeless man for an illegal vote.

You know, I wish I could say I'm shocked at some of the things being said. Someone calling Obama outright evil, comments like OhHorsePee's above...but I'm really not.

Doesn't mean I'm not disgusted by them all the same.

Like I told Katy he probably got that pair of shoes in a trade to some out of state homeless man for an illegal vote.
What is the deal with this absolute hatred and bitterness? It's a JOKE, but you HAD to make a nasty comment
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it, Fran
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I'm thinking of hiring Sarah Palin's personal shopper after the election. She looks fabulous!!!

I'm not sure what that was supposed to mean unless it was a nasty remark?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27320899/

WASHINGTON - When the Republican Party decided to coordinate expenses with John McCain's presidential campaign, who knew it would be color coordinated.
The Republican National Committee spent about $150,000 on clothing, hair styling, makeup and other "campaign accessories" in September for the McCain campaign after Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin joined the ticket as his running mate.

Like the Democrats aren't spending money on anything! YEAH RIGHT!

Let's see....let's spend billions of dollars buying up airtime so everyone will have to see my goofy face on every single channel. And oh yeah, let's buy my own TV channel on satelite!!! That's a good investment.
default_wacko.png
What a waste of money!!!!!!

Um... Okay, Lowrise
default_rolleyes.gif
Sorry if that expense doesn't floor or disgust me
default_laugh.png
Really, I think what bothers a lot of women about Sarah Palin is jealousy / envy
default_sad.png
Probably there are many women who wish they were as successful (not to mention as beautiful) but "oh well"
default_shutup.gif
Imagine what those costs would be to take some of us and make us look that impressive
default_biggrin.png

Actually, I guess that her wardrobe and beauty expenses are a serious bargain when compared to the cost of Obama's upcoming infomercials, huh? But then Obama can afford it, what with his broken promise regarding public financing
geezmate.gif

Jill, Like Sarah says "Spot on". You hit the nail right on the head. I really can't understand how so many women feel so threatened by her. On tv last night someone said so many feminists feel threatened by her because she "DARED" TO HAVE A BABY LIKE THAT. That remark was WAY over the top. In my opinion.

Besides all the clothing is going to charity when she is done campaigning.
default_rolleyes.gif

[SIZE=24pt]I love Sarah Palin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]I love Sarah Palin[/SIZE]
Me too!!! I really want some 09 fillies (okay, and a political victory for McCain / Palin). I'd love to name an '09 filly Whinny For Me's Caribou Barbie
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png
Barn named Sarah or as I half way joked, Mary Lou
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

It was her choice to have her baby. Why then is the left have a problem with Trig? I thought they were for choice ?? As far as her clothes, Obama's Suits I found out cost 1,600.00 per suit. Such a double standard.
default_no.gif

Hilliary Clintons custom made pant suits cost $6,350 each.... If she changed 3 times a day during her campaigning how much would that be?

In 2006 - Clinton paid $3,000 for two hair styling sessions.

Obama's suits - $1600 each

2007 - John Edwards $400 hair cuts

Palin spent $150,000 for a family of ( is it seven)?

Why is it that no one is talking about the fact that Obama spent $21,000 on polling?
default_shutup.gif

At least Palin is going to donate the clothes to charity when they are done with them.

What can Obama donate from all that money spent? Paper for out houses?
default_shutup.gif

deleted until I do further research.

Latest posts

Back