I clipped a few of my foals :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
Not a professional job but here are Fiona, Rebound and tiny Cowboy. :)

Susan O.

fiona2months.jpg
fiona2months2.jpg

Fiona

reboundclippedrightside.jpg
reboundclipped2.jpg

Rebound

cowboy6weeksclipped.jpg
cowboy6weeksclipped2.jpg

cowboyclippedandmom.jpg

Cowboy

What adorable foals - and a nice clip job for each!

:bgrin

Susan,

They are all so adorble! That little cowboy is just a cutie! Rebound sure darkened up didn't he! he almost looks like Fiona's color!

Good job on the clip job! Will you clip Apple?

Gage

Just made me smile and I will go to sleep with such happy pictures to remember. Thanks they are adorable and I bet so much fun.

FLFlyingW

Cute photos, thanks for sharing them!

Yep, Cowboy is quit full of it.............
default_smile.png

I agree, just adorable and nice clip jobs! I hven't been on your site in awhile, I just checked it out, you have alot of nice foals.
default_wub.png
: I wish you were here today to help me clip, doing 3 fillys in our 100 degree heat.
default_smile.png

Cute foals and good pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Thanks Everyone :)

Chanda, I think Fiona will probably mature around 31".

Marnie, I'd love to help you clip your foals. Then I'd get to meet you :)

Gage, Yes Rebound is lots darker than expected so now I think he is just dark bay and not dun along with it. I am not sure if I will clip Apple or not. She was born early enough that she started to shed off her foal coat and is so pretty and shiny underneath but I had clipped just her top line where she had not shed off a couple of weeks ago, and it is not blended real well with the rest, so I might possibly still clip her.

I am most attached to my little Cowboy, although he is for sale also since I just can't keep all the little boys I'd like to.
default_sad.png

And I have still one foal to go in August, which will be our last Vega foal since we recently lost him at age 25.

Susan O.

Adorable foals Susan! That little Cowboy is something else, what a character!!! :bgrin

They are all beauties! :aktion033: But...Oh My Gosh...that Cowboy is such a little cutie pie! How tall is he?

Dona,

Cowboy was 16.5" at birth and is now 6 weeks old. I need to measure him but he has not really grown too much so is probably around 18" to 19" I would guess at the most.

Susan O.

They are cute. I have one that is not much over 19" this year. He acts like Cowboy too. He thinks that he is the stud of the herd until the stallion comes around then he acts very nice until he turns his back then he is back to acting bad. Oh well, his is just like his father.

They are all gorgeous Susan!! If i had room I would take them all!! :bgrin Love little Cowboy's attitude, I've decided the little ones definitley have more!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

LOL, Cowboy cracks me up!! Too cute.

They are all so adorable.

Great clip job, esp. on three squirmy, hot foals.

Kari

Latest posts

Back