I Can't Stop Crying

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julie I am so sorry!!! How horrible! No matter how careful people try to be, these guys sometimes just find a way to get into trouble. Hugs to you and yours on your loss.

Oh my goodness how tragic. I am so very sorry for your loss!
default_no.gif
:No-Sad

Oh, I am so very sorry for your tragic loss. You were there to comfort her in the end, at least you have that. Hugs...........

Julie,

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved filly. Prayers are with you.

Julie, I am so sorry for what you have been through----I wouldn't be able to stop crying either. We just feel so helpless when something happens to someone we feel responible for. Take peace in knowing you took every precaution to prevent this. I too have had a stallion catch a front foot between the gate and a post. We just can't watch them 24/7
default_sad.png

Rita (I was in your ultrasound class at Carmelites Mini Coral)

I am so sorry, Julie. This is such a tragedy.
default_no.gif
A friend of mine, uses the mini panels and her mare lost an eye on the pin. I'm not sure if the chains are much safer as my Lucky Four bred stallion was hurt on the other kind which left such a blemish he couldn't be shown. No matter how safe we making things, these horses seem to find trouble. Big ((((HUGS))))) to you. Take care and get yourself feeling better.

So very sorry for your tragic loss of Willow. She was a beauty. I know how much it hurts to lose one. May you be comforted by the thoughts of others who care about you.

Such a sad event. She was so beautiful and sounds like such a personality. Just very tragic and we send our deepest sympathy.

Julie, I'm so sorry to read of the tragic loss of your beautiful filly.

It's time for your luck to change. Prayers sent to ease your pain.

Rita

We're so sorry - that's horrible. Our deepest sympathy and so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She certainly was beautiful and special. I can relate to the tears. They are never "just a horse."

Latest posts

Back