I can't even type it.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chico

Reaction score
I can't even type it right now. One of my babies is really sick. The vet says it's one of things that happen and nothing we did caused it. I'm asking all donkey moms, dads, and family members to pray hard. Please send positive vibes. This is really bad. Pray!

chico

Oh my goodness, i am so sorry
default_sad.png
i know what that feeling is like with an animal you love so much(not large animal) sending prayers
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I can't even type it right now. One of my babies is really sick. The vet says it's one of things that happen and nothing we did caused it. I'm asking all donkey moms, dads, and family members to pray hard. Please send positive vibes. This is really bad. Pray!

chico

Awww Chico, did the vet say what is wrong? I am so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking about you and praying
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
that everything goes well for your little one. I know only to well, how hard it is to go through someting like this, our animals just grab on to our heart so fast. (((hugs)))

Corinne

We see the vet again tomorrow. She says 50/50. Yes, she did tell us something but we won't get detailed info until tomorrow. I refuse to even type it. I love my baby more than I can tell you and I've been on a crying jag. I need him. I'm so scared! Keep praying please. He needs every good vibe we can send him.

I feel so helpless and my husband or I have been sleeping in the barn.

chico

I don't have any donkeys, but have been thinking of you and praying all will be well. I know how quickly we get attached to our babies!

One of my fillies born this year was initially given a 10% chance to make it. She is now 3mos old and a total spitfire. I hope your baby will do like mine did!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all. Yes, the vet told us. She took blood tests and ran an ultrasound last week to confirm. I can't type it, I just can't. My family and I are doing everything we can. My baby is on a tight rope of sorts. He's on the ege and could fall off or cross. If love makes any difference he will be okay. I know it's rude not to share more but I can't go here. I'm trying so hard to be strong but this is hard. I cry alot. I ran screaming/crying from the barn Thursday night because I thought my husband was going to call the vet out to put him down. He hung on and all are being tough. We need prayers. The vet comes again for updated blood tests Thursday. If the news is better I will share more. Thanks for the support and understanding my need to keep the details to myself. Telling, would make it more real, understand?

chico

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have minis or mini donkeys (but I love all equines!). I will keep you and your lil guy in my prayers

Katrina

Still sending prayers and positive energy for your little guy. Maybe someday, when he's romping in the pasture and full of the dickens, you'll tell us what's going on.

[SIZE=12pt]Praying SO hard for a miracle for your baby
default_pray.gif
[/SIZE]

This must be so difficult - can't even imagine the stress if it were one of my babes. I believe in miracles though - and I'm praying for your little guy
default_wub.png

Hang in there, Chico... we're all pulling for you and the little one
default_wub.png
default_pray.gif
default_wub.png

Thanks. I'm learning how to give my baby shots and tube vitamins down his throat. My husband has been doing this but he's going on a business trip. I never wanted to be a nurse and this is very hard for me. I'll do it because I need to but I'm sick just worrying about it. I have to go. Thanks again.

Chico

It might be something others have experianced and could give you some advice or suggestions.

Latest posts

Back