I can't believe they're gone........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
Friends, I need all the special prayers, good thoughts and hopes that you can spare for my friend. Last night, she and all her animals were attacked by killer bees Wednesday night. Her super driving Mini, Chip, did not make it. Trump, her Shetland, died a day later. She jumped into her pool with her pony Trump to save their lives. Kristen is sore but should be OK. All of her chickens were killed, too. The dogs had minor stings and are OK. Her BF is OK, but got stung again Friday when he showed the city pest guy where the hive was.

I am just devastated for her. Chip was her heart horse, and a super nice guy. We were going to a parade this weekend, she was going to Nationals in Sept and we both were headed to KY in Oct for the National Drive. I can't believe he's gone.

We took Chip up to the local crematorium for her. The City had loaded him onto their truck when we got there: I couldn't bear the thought of him in a landfill. We asked for and got him back.

There was not one square inch that I saw that didn't have stings in it. Even his ears were stung. The city's paramedics were actually working on them, when we couldn't get a vet right away.

Please, if you can say a prayer for her, I would be grateful.

Godspeed, Wild Oaks One Hot Cookie, aka, Chip.

Godspeed, Trump.

IMG_9730.JPG

How absolutely shattering for your friend. Can't even begin to imagine what she must be going through. She is in my prayers.

OMG that is so awful, I am so sorry to hear of that happening. I have lost a horse tragically before so I know what that is like
default_sad.png
were they able to get rid of the killer bees?

Oh, I am so sorry! How awful this happened. I will be praying for your friend, you and all involved. So tragic. My heart breaks for them.

OMG! That's so horrible!!! I'm SO very sorry she lost Chip & Trump and her chickens too.
default_crybaby.gif

Thank God she didn't die from the stings too, and her dogs too.

Wow that's so sad
default_sad.png

You're such a good friend to save Chip from the truck for her.

This is so awful, I cannot even imagine the horror she went through. Sending hugs to her.

Oh my, I can't imagine how horrible for all involved. I will be praying for your friend.
default_sad.png

OMG! What a horrable nightmare! My heart hurts for her. I really am at a loss for words, but I can pray for her and the survivors of this awful tragidy.

There are no words I can think of for comfort other than to say - "she and her BF and the dogs are in our prayers"!!!

I hope the city was able to take care of the nest.

That is just horrible!!! I am so sorry to hear this happened- I just cant imagine! Hugs and prayers to all involved. Just awful!!!

OMG!! What a tragic and terrifying experience! My heartfelt sympathy and prayers to all concerned.

I am just devastated to hear of such horrible news. Sending lots of prayers for her, and thank the Lord she, herself survived.

Where was she from? There in Texas?

This is so sad. Please express our heartful condolences to her on her losses.

~~Diane at Castle Rock

Latest posts

Back