I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, what a poor little girl. I feel so bad for you and especially during the Holiday season. It is so sad hearing about SO many losses lately.
sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! Having just read Tuffmoms post, and turning to this one...I am going to go out and sleep in the barn!

I cannot imagine the pain...so sorry.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am very very sorry to hear of your loss.

JJay

I am so sorry to read this and my heart goes out to you at this time of the year to have a tradgety like this. Wonder what could have happened so quickly. Again my condolences.

Joyce

I am so sorry for your loss.It sounds like it could have been an aneurysm(sp?)I sold a beautiful little Appaloosa filly to a woman a few years ago and she was fine 1 night&just found her dead the next morning.Vet said it was an aneurysm.again, I am so sorry for your loss.

I think God wanted to surround himself with beautiful babies.

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Ginny StP

This Theresa'a husband, Art. I don't ever log onto this forum but she talks about it all the time and now I can see why. Thank you to everyone who has repled to this post. Theresa is not able to cope with the loss of Donte`. She had horrible nightmares last night that she kept hearing Donte` call out to her that she couldn't breath and that she was so cold and why was it so dark where she was. I finally got her doctor to call her in a prescription so she is sleeping. She has just had so much loss of her beloved animals this year. Donte` just pushed her over the edge. I am sure she will be fine in a few days. And I am sure when she is up and around tomorrow she come here and thank everyone for the comfort and prayers. We are also sorry for everyone elses loss of their beloved little one......

The loss of a special little one is devasting for those who love their animals. Special thoughts and strength for you at this time and please know you have done all you could, and Donte is with you always.

I am so sorry for your loss.....
no.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Art -

I just read your update. Please know that there are many of us here who have lost a beloved horse, and we understand the depth of this pain. I lost one horse 2 years ago, and another one in July; I still cry and feel grief, after all this time...

We're here, though, to provide comfort, love, and support.

It takes time. A lot of time. The healing will begin eventually, but please know that we're here.

Best,

Liz R.

[SIZE=14pt]OMG! Not another baby!
no.gif
I'm so very sorry for your loss!
[/SIZE]

Bill

I am so sorry for the sudden loss of your little baby Donte`.

You have to know, though, that Donte` is somewhere where there is no fear, no pain, no darkness, so please let Theresa know that her love is completely enveloping that little spirit in light and comfort even now....

I hope she can find that peace in her grief and guilt, but she has to realize she did the best she could by that little horse and to be so upset about it is not going to help anyone. She needs to go on and live and love and know again one day their spirits will meet again. At least that is how I feel and hope....

My thoughts are with you both,

Liz M.

Most of us know the pain of losing a beloved pet. I thought my life would never be the same after I lost a 2 month old filly once. My non-horse friends could not possibly understand or offer comfort. But those of us who know what it's like to be totally in love with our animals can surely understand and be there to listen and cry. My heart aches for your loss. I know how bad you are hurting. You have to find joy in something, maybe not right now, but joy WILL come again. Just take one day at a time and know that there was nothing you could have done. Don't let yourself get so depressed that you feel that you have no one to share this with. We are here!

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers. God Bless you. Ramona

rockin r said:
This Theresa'a husband, Art. I don't ever log onto this forum but she talks about it all the time and now I can see why. Thank you to everyone who has repled to this  post. Theresa is not able to cope with the loss of Donte`. She had horrible nightmares last night that she kept hearing Donte` call out to her that she couldn't breath and that she was so cold and why was it so dark where she was. I finally got her doctor to call her in a prescription so she is sleeping. She has just had so much loss of her beloved animals this year. Donte` just pushed her over the edge. I am sure she will be fine in a few days. And I am sure when she is up and around tomorrow she come here and thank everyone for the comfort and prayers. We are also sorry for everyone elses loss of their beloved little one......
517741[/snapback]

Art I think you did right posting on here. LAst year when I had the blood clots and a stroke and was suddenly in intensive care, no ome on here would have know as my husband doesn't know how to get on and was busy dealing with details. My twin sister got on here and I didn't even know it, and told you guys as she knows I consider you family.

Your wife deserves the right to grieve and be emotional and let it out..she will be ok with time and there's no gain for her to fake it. We'll be here when she feels up to it and give her my love and tell her I'm here , Maxine

I'm so sorry for her loss, I know sometimes coping is a horrible thing to have to do. Sending hugs and prayers.

The sudden loss of a beloved pet can be quite a shock. Reassure her that she couldn't likely have done anything more for Donte than she did. We all feel her pain but the sun will shine again!

Latest posts

Back