I can't believe it!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go, Big Congrats on the PURPLE SASHY THING!

I took a friend to a show last weekend and she went in the Novice class and did very well. In the Amateur class she took a 2nd and a fourth, when we got back to the stall she would not hang up her white ribbon. I told her she could not go in the Novice class anymore if she was ashamed of her 4th place. LOL

I suppose there will be no more white ribbons for you either, tee hee.

WoOoOhOoO!! CONGRATS on your winnings!!
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
I am very happy for you! And thank you for sharing!!
yes.gif

-Kris

hhpminis said:
Way to go, Big Congrats on the PURPLE SASHY THING!I took a friend to a show last weekend and she went in the Novice class and did very well.  In the Amateur class she took a 2nd and a fourth, when we got back to the stall she would not hang up her white ribbon.  I told her she could not go in the Novice class anymore if she was ashamed of her 4th place. LOL

I suppose there will be no more white ribbons for you either, tee hee.

417242[/snapback]

Well you tell your friend she should be proud of herself that she is able to get out there and show. I unfortunately can't because of where I live in with working full time I just can't get away. I also can't take credit for how well Phantom is doing. Syndi has connected with him and from what I've heard he listens to her very well. I'm just proud that I can say I'm his mom
biggrin.gif

Thank you everyone for all your kind words. Feels like a celebration party!!! YAY!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back