I cant believe it, Banker is #2 in the US!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Bankers handlers, Dale and Roger, and I were checking out the updated AMHR show results website and there it was. Banker is #2 All Star yearling colt 30-32" as of the most recent shows they have recorded online!!! I am just so proud of my boy
default_wub.png
. And if he can do that while acting totally bad wonder how he will do if he ever behaves?

We did the area III Regional National show and then last weekend the ocala Fl. show. Banker did behave better than usual and got 2 res. champion and 2 Champion Junior stallions and 1 reserve grand Champion overall stallion at Ocala. Did I say Im proud of my boy?

Here he is at Ocala looking so striking with all those buckskin dapples.

BankerOCALA--608.jpg

WAY TO GO Jen!
default_aktion033.gif
WOW! SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Very nice. Awesome accomplishment. Great big congratulations. Banker looks fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looking soooooooooooooooo awesome
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
You GOTTA love those Big City babies, inside and out!!!

default_aktion033.gif
Hugs to you, Banker and the boys. As you all know, Gary and I are very proud of you.
default_yes.gif

Ruth Owen

Stardust Acres

Congrats , he is very very beautiful and its obvious you are doing a great job with him
default_wub.png
. Im sure he will have a very long successful show career
default_yes.gif

Way to go, Jen!! You must be so thrilled with your special boy, he is looking great! Good Luck with him for the rest of 08
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone. I was so excited about the All Stars I forgot to say Banker is also more than half way to his Hall of Fame at less than 1 and a half years old!

We are all SOOO looking forward to the day he actually squares up and poses at a show like he does here at home :DOH! When that day comes Dale will probably pass out from shock. Gotta love our little bad boy
default_wub.png

Way to Go - Jen, Banker and Dale
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats!! thats awesome....Pocket's pretty proud of his little brother too!!! Banker sure looks good
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back