Quantcast

I cant believe it, Banker is #2 in the US!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

hairicane

Reaction score
Bankers handlers, Dale and Roger, and I were checking out the updated AMHR show results website and there it was. Banker is #2 All Star yearling colt 30-32" as of the most recent shows they have recorded online!!! I am just so proud of my boy
. And if he can do that while acting totally bad wonder how he will do if he ever behaves?

We did the area III Regional National show and then last weekend the ocala Fl. show. Banker did behave better than usual and got 2 res. champion and 2 Champion Junior stallions and 1 reserve grand Champion overall stallion at Ocala. Did I say Im proud of my boy?

Here he is at Ocala looking so striking with all those buckskin dapples.

SWA

Reaction score
WAY TO GO Jen!
WOW! SUPER CONGRATS!

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
Very nice. Awesome accomplishment. Great big congratulations. Banker looks fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
He looking soooooooooooooooo awesome
You GOTTA love those Big City babies, inside and out!!!

garyo

Reaction score
Hugs to you, Banker and the boys. As you all know, Gary and I are very proud of you.

Ruth Owen

Stardust Acres

Leeana

Reaction score
Congrats , he is very very beautiful and its obvious you are doing a great job with him
. Im sure he will have a very long successful show career

M

macy--red carpet minis

Way to go, Jen!! You must be so thrilled with your special boy, he is looking great! Good Luck with him for the rest of 08

hairicane

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I was so excited about the All Stars I forgot to say Banker is also more than half way to his Hall of Fame at less than 1 and a half years old!

We are all SOOO looking forward to the day he actually squares up and poses at a show like he does here at home :DOH! When that day comes Dale will probably pass out from shock. Gotta love our little bad boy

Erica

Reaction score
Way to Go - Jen, Banker and Dale

Shawntelle

Reaction score
Congrats!! thats awesome....Pocket's pretty proud of his little brother too!!! Banker sure looks good

Latest posts