I cannot believe this one. Holly is eating......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I can't believe this.

I am watching Holly on the camera and I have just caught her eating her poop!

Oh my word what in the world is going on now?

Yes she has grain, hay, minerals.

What in the world is she thinking??????

Maybe I should just let her life in the feed room and eat everything in sight!

She has already eaten about 1/3 of a bail of hay today.

Anyone got any ideas?

I'm not going to survive this pregnancy at the rate this is going.

Possible things going through Holly's mind.......
laugh.gif

new_shocked.gif
1.She's practicing to post on the forum but is toughening herself up first to meet the crowd.
laugh.gif
Enter her in Fear Factor show.....now! She will win
yes.gif

2. It's a new weight watchers program for horses
biggrin.gif

3. Title of her New book she is working on ......Eat **** and Bark at the Moon
firstprize.gif

4. Fetus is giving her pregnancy cravings and she really wanted apples but improvised.
rolleyes.gif

5. She knows your watching on camera and is trying to drive you insane.

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry.....it may just be a boredom thing. I saw several show horses do this in their stalls. All were fit as a fiddle, just a tad bored and think did it out of a habit.

I pick......

Number 4 AND Number 5 !!!!

MA
laugh.gif

No worries Marty. She's just bored. My moms to be get all the hay they want at nite. I shake out a full flake for them. I thought you were going to bed her with hay.
wink.gif
My Treasure does this at times. She's just bored and wondering if there may be a piece of oat in there?
wacko.gif

Yeah, it's nothing to really worry about..... The main thing you have to worry about are parasites, but if you deworm properly you don't have to worry about them.

Maybe buy some powdered probios and add that to her grain.......

BUY HER SOME WHAT - POWDERED PROBIOS !! sounds like you want her to eat more **** .

WHAT ARE THEY ? MARTY I THINK SHE'S GIVING YOU CHALLENGES WHAT'LL YOU'LL HAVE TO DO BEFORE SHE POPS OUT THIS FOAL FOR YOU !!

BETTER HOPE THEY DON'T GET MUCH WORSE !!

XX

Well I guess I can't blame my boys anymore for all the extra grey hairs I've got!

OK people looky here. Holly gets a MOUNTAIN of hay in her stall for the night. Just how much more hay am I supposed to put in there anyway before she gets impacted and gives birth to a baby hippo? This is just so grossing me out. Now I've got to go buy her a new toothbrush. Darn it.

I have a bunch of big square bales of 85% Alfalfa. One or two of them should hold her until you are completly white haired.

517.gif
risa_suelos.gif
wub.gif
wacko.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_multi.gif
new_all_coholic.gif
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
blush.gif
488.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif
flirt.gif
whistling.gif
pray.gif
Had to use em..they all fit perfect!

C'mon Holly! Cut your mom some slack eh? Marty, you do make me grin so. Gotta luv ya!

Someone should compile all the threads from "no baby" to "baby baby"to "just one more ?" tot he very end. Could be a best seller!

Latest posts

Back