I can finally post pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
At least I think I can post pictures of him now. I have e-mailed the people for two weeks and we are putting the finishing touches on the transport right now. He will be coming from the Oregon coast out to Utah so he should have quite a trip. The lady I am buying him from is taking him to Reno, Nv where some of my really good friends live, and they are going to bring him the rest of the way down to me. I am so excited, he should be here in about a week if all goes as planned
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
. I was going to wait to post until he got here, but I just couldn't help it. I put an ad on the saleboard that I was looking for a driving mate to my 31.25" 6 year old stallion, Maverick

maverick.jpg

I got several responses, but finally decided on a 31.25" 8 year old AMHA/AMHR/PTHA registered stallion. So without further ado here is Little Feats Sequoia aka/ "Sequoia".

Sequoia6.jpg

Sequoia1.jpg

Sequoia4.jpg

forgive the "studly" manners. They said his mind was elsewhere the day they were taking pictures
wink.gif

Sequoia2.jpg

I think they'll make a nice match to drive, now if my harness would just get here and I could get my brother off his duff to make my wagon
rolleyes.gif
(ok so maybe I'll help him) then I could get pictures of them all hooked up, but I guess this will do for now since I don't have the second horse, harness, or wagon yet
biggrin.gif
. Thanks for letting me share.

Edited to add a copy of his papers, just in case anyone wanted to see

SequoiaPapers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is just beautiful, Voodoo!!

And I have always loved your Maverick!

They will make a great team!! Congratulations! :)

Susan O.

Well, THAT team should catch a judge's eye. Very pretty. Should be very attractive team. Congratulations!
yes.gif

Congrats! They will look very nice together! I can't wait to see pictures.
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back