I believe we are at 49 days for the countdown

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tifflunn

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
I can be off by a day depending where we all are in the world- I can not resist sharing the start of our preperations- we have a long way to go- to complete our decorations but we started on the weekend
default_biggrin.png
Feel free to ad your start to your Holiday Decorating!

nov6-07103.jpg

nov6-07100.jpg

nov6-07112.jpg

nov6-07113.jpg

Oh cute but only 49 days!
default_new_shocked.gif
I have so much work to do...gotta get busy..no time to forum ramble....

Hey Tiff...it looks great! I've just got a few Thanks Giving decorations out right now.

Looks great! I don't do any outside decorations...it's only me and the hubby and our house is back in the woods so no one can see it anyhow. I will probably put my tree up around the 4th of December (fake one). I do put a few little knick knacks out and a couple table top nativities and a wreath on the door, but I don't do much decorating. However, I did promise myself that I was going to start shopping earlier this year and not wait until 10 days before, especially since I have to mail alot of gifts because all our family is out of state. I bet you I will procrastinate and be rushing around like a mad idiot 10 days before Christmas..oh well, I do it every year.

I think you are so lucky in Canada that your Thanksgiving is in October my best friend lives in New Brunswick and she is starting her decorating too but here hubby wont allow anything before Thanksgiving. I have gottten most of it down from the attic but nothing can go up here until after Thanksgiving. Wish ours was the same weekend as yours.

Thanks for that link! Aidan is coming Friday and he'll love that!

default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif

I CAN"T HEAR YOU.

default_gaah.gif
Is it really that time of year again......

I love your deer BTW

Well we had snow today so I can believe it is only 49 days, have to start getting our stuff out from storage so I can get it up. Love your deer Tiffany
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
So I guess today is day 47
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
( a day closure than I originally thought
default_biggrin.png
)

Thank You- we have 14 deer in various designs- will post more pictures once all the lighting is done up
default_biggrin.png

Twister we were expecting the snow here yesturday but had none
default_sad.png

heart k ranch now if you put deck the halls with the LaLaLa guys you will be right in the mood LOL

Sonya- we will be shopping together because I procrastinate all the time - but I am going to try this year
default_biggrin.png

backwoodsnanny- we don't allow any decorations out until Nov 1- although I do think that was a little yearly
default_wacko.png

Dimimore- I would love to see pictures of your Hollow all ready for christmas when you get a chance to slow down
default_biggrin.png

Sterling feel free to post Turkey decorations to
default_biggrin.png

What is up with your green grass? Crazy. Santa looks like he should take his toque off!!

You'll have to post again with the lights on and the snow on the ground! I also really like the deer, they're really neat!

What is up with your green grass? Crazy. Santa looks like he should take his toque off!!

You'll have to post again with the lights on and the snow on the ground! I also really like the deer, they're really neat!

Isn't the green grass insane- we had brown and drought conditions most of the summer and now I have the greenest grass still growing
default_new_shocked.gif
:DOH!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back