i am

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
A MOTHER-IN-LAW!!!!! found out last weekend that my son and his lovely girlfriend are engaged. john is too funny...we were talking on the phone sunday afternoon, just small talk...getting ready to hang up and he says "oh, by the way, melissa and i are engaged." typical, low-key john and i was so excited, i almost did a back flip!

they have been together for 4 years and she is the best thing that ever happened to him!!!
default_aktion033.gif

thanks, everybody, i am SO SO SO excited!!! i just love this girl, she is the sweetest thing and her mom and sister are DA BOMB! they've been to the farm a couple of times and her mom LOVES having dogs in her lap.
default_biggrin.png

j & m are both in their mid-30's and love to travel. i doubt there will be grandbabies in my future but i'll gladly settle for grandCATS!
default_smile.png

i used to complain to gary that john never brought a woman home to meet his momma. he always told me, the one he brings home will be the one he marries and he was right! i know he's smiling down on them.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back