I am traveling through your great State....what should I see/do?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many states I've yet to visit, so little time! I've always wanted to visit New Mexico (and I'd so love to bring Mingus and drive with Margo!), Alaska and New England, but now you all have me wanting to visit your states.

I'll cheat and add another destination on your trip:

Pack your miniature horse and cart in your RV/toy hauler and join us in September for our annual beach drive at Long Beach, Washington! So fun, and there is nothing quite like driving your pony on a foggy morning next to the surf at low tide -- it needs to be on everyone's bucket list.

Sonya, if you travel to the great state of VA, check ME out! I think we'd hit it off great, and probably could raise a toast or two
default_yes.gif

After that, I'd love to show you:

• Civil War Battlefields
  • Lexington's Horse Center
  • Blue Ridge Parkway
  • Luray Caverns
  • Monticello
  • Shopping @ Tysons and the Williamsburg Premium Outlets
  • Jamestown Settlement
  • Colonial Williamsburg
  • Tour some Wineries
  • Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
  • Pentagon
  • A Point to Point Race / How We Do Tailgating
  • Dinner @ The Inn at Little Washington (world renouned!)
  • NRA National Firearms Museum
  • Route 666 and an unrelated Haunted Bridge
  • Chincoteaque Island

CLEARLY, you must plan to spend more than just a few days
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ready to go now! Lol...Honestly, it never occured to me to go to some states, like New Mexico but it's clear there are many very interesting and wonderful things to see and do in every state...I would love to hear more from some of the mid states, say Iowa, the Dakotas, etc...I too Susanne have only been to less than half and many I didn't take or have the time to really explore....I sure hope I do get to do that one day. Jill you're coming with me, we'd have a ball no doubt!

Latest posts

Back