I am soooooooo excited. I just bought a new filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
I need a new horse like I need a hole in my head. I am trying to down size here. But, with the thought of always improving my breeding program.......

This little filly was posted on FB. I thought WOW, and I went onto their web site. WOW WOW WOW.
default_drool5.gif
I emailed them for pictures and I liked the filly even more. She has awesome bloodlines on her sires side.....think AMHA Supreme Champion this year. He is her sire.

I talked myself into buying her.
default_new_shocked.gif
As a yearling she is only 30.5"

I can not wait to get her here.

Now I will have to sell a mare I was going to keep.

OK, I just got permission to post her:

Safari-4.jpg

Safari-3.jpg

Safari-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you crack me up! Congrats on your new girl and I hope we'll get to see pictured once you're able to share them!

Hey! I recognize that filly! My friend bred her.
default_thumbup.gif
I am so glad you like her. I'm new to the miniature horse world, but I think my friend has an exceptional breeding program. Congratulations and good luck with her.

Nice! She will be a nice addition.

No, she is not triple registered. Her dam is AMHR and AMHA, and was never registered ASPC. Her sire is triple registered. I am not going to start showing AMHR again, I am a diehard AMHA person.
default_smile.png

Hey! I recognize that filly! My friend bred her.
default_thumbup.gif
I am so glad you like her. I'm new to the miniature horse world, but I think my friend has an exceptional breeding program. Congratulations and good luck with her.
Hey! The horse in your avatar! I owned him for 5 years! Miss him so much! How is he doing? I would love to keep in touch om him. [email protected]

Thanks!

Marsha

I need a new horse like I need a hole in my head. I am trying to down size here. But, with the thought of always improving my breeding program.......

This little filly was posted on FB. I thought WOW, and I went onto their web site. WOW WOW WOW.
default_drool5.gif
I emailed them for pictures and I liked the filly even more. She has awesome bloodlines on her sires side.....think AMHA Supreme Champion this year. He is her sire.

I talked myself into buying her.
default_new_shocked.gif
As a yearling she is only 30.5"

I can not wait to get her here.

Now I will have to sell a mare I was going to keep.

OK, I just got permission to post her:
She is stunning!

Marsha

Latest posts

Back