I am soo EXCITED!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betsy

Reaction score
I am sooo EXCITED!!!!! I went and got some tickets for the show I watch, monday's & friday's.

I finally get to see my Favorite Guy in person.

Here is a picture of my guy.

meet the "UNDERTAKER"

0000035806_20061116141720.jpg

Career Highlights: WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, World Tag Team Champion, WCW Tag Team Champion, Hardcore Champion, undefeated at WrestleMania (16-0)

Strass....are you moon-lighting again? When are ya gonna give up the wrestling and focus on showing horses? LOL teasing

BTW.....new look for nationals? Set the trend buddy...set the trend....
default_laugh.png

CONGRATS Betsy....have fun!

Never would have guessed to see that in your post....judging by your avatar
default_laugh.png
. Seriously though, have fun ..i remember watching him on tv
default_smile.png

Russ, to funny
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, THAT'S the kinda BELT BUCKLE they should give out to AMHR national champions. Agree?

See if you can get that implimented for 2009.

Lisa...he had that made after Red Alert won the national champion....didn't Mike?
default_wink.png

I knew there was a reason Mike was cool....gotta meet you someday!

Yep! That's the buckle Mike had made for Red Alert. Now he wears it for his pro-wrestling moonlighting. Seriously, Mike, if you're moonlighting, show me the money!!!
default_laugh.png

And Russ, please don't tell him to set the trend!!
default_gaah.gif

Now now, Lisa and Mike. I think ya'll are just trying to intimidate the Nationals judges
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Ohhhhhhhhh, I am a little slow today! YOUR saying, this IS your Nationals attire. YOUR in dude...you've set the trend

Let it be known from village to farm....Mike our stable boy named "Strass" will wear thee above attire to the national show with great pride and a certain shine in the ring. Miss Belinda, Miss Erica and Mrs. Strass will buff/press the said outfit before entering the ring....and occasional showering of compliments to the stable boy are in order with a slight spritz of Pepi for that extra edge....

So it is said....so it be written.... I kinda feel like Moses today.

Come on now Russ. I'd never have hair like that...again.
Try something like this instead:

goldberg14.jpg

This is getting out of hand.

OK, I don't have a good photo, but here is the real Redi buckle:

RediBucklePhoto2copy.jpg

This is what I looked like back when I did wrestle (all 190 pounds of scrawniness):

scan0024.jpg

I’m way too fat to wear something like that now. I’m not sure that I would even if I could. And Russ, you’re scaring me a little. (just a little)

Oh and Jill, I've been known to do many things for and to the Judges, but intimidating isn't one of them.
default_wink.png

oh lord.....
default_wacko.png

If that's the new "Nationals" attire, I'm out!

And poor Betsy....another victim to Mike's thread hijacking!
default_risa_suelos.gif
Though, this one we can blame on Russ since he started it!

I know....sorry Betsy about the hijacking of the thread...it's Friday and been a long week....I got the T.G.I.F. sillys today.

Carin, that isn't the ladies version of attire. Think "Wonder Woman" theme
default_laugh.png

Lisa.....tears of joy no doubt you shed. Cue the Tammy Wynette music...."stand by your man"
default_laugh.png

Mikey....if you think I'm buff enough to wear something like that....you'd need really really dark lighting to pull that off and I'd probably need a couple extra socks to fill those trunks. Now, I'm crying Lisa!

AND don't be scared Mike....it's the Moses voice wasn't it?....I'm not like that in person.

Things to ponder....and that means you too...Carin Ponder.

If horses can wear spandex= Slinkies....and women can wear spandex in their tops under their blazers. Then maybe Mike's trend wouldn't be so far off the beaten path....think it over.

Somewhere out there.....a wife, a male trainer and a amateur male has just waxed themself all the way to Brazil/balded shaved and given themselves a facial and bought 5 gallons of baby oil gel, attempted a belt buckle

made out of aluminum foil and ordered a spandex speedo from e-bay with the the words CHAMP embroided somewhere.......just because MIKE was brave enough to set the nationals trend. Thank You Mike!
default_laugh.png

p.s. Mike your a good sport....and I seriously do like your Redi belt buckle. I actually didn't know you had one made

I am kinda embarrassed. Sorry!

Where's the brain bleach?

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out what being an "amateur male" might mean...
default_wink.png

OHHHH! 'cough cough, sputter' I hope you're happy all of you, I just sprayed ice tea all over my monitor! This seemed like such an innocent thread by the heading, how was I to know it would deteriorate so badly?
default_jerry.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back