I am so THRILLED, I just HAVE to share him!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
"Rocky" finally made it here late last night, but his trip from WARM sunny Florida was a "cool" one, and no match for our COLD below freezing late April blizzard that we were graced with! We got nearly a foot of snow, along with high winds, it made travelling very poor! BUT, hubby went ahead and made the trip to meet the hauler (THANKS Sally at Mustangs for once again doing such a wonderful job!
default_cheekkiss.gif
) and I sent along a blanket for him. When he arrived back home about 1:00 this morning, the poor little guy was just freezing! I had to bundle him up in 2 winter blankets, one over top of the other!
default_yes.gif

This is MLF Buckeroos Cerulean Supreme, aka "Rocky" and he is a BTU son. I am so tickled, and think he is GORGEOUS! I am so very happy to own him!
default_wub.png
He is registered at 30.5" but I got him at close to an inch taller, which would actually work better for me if he was, as my mares are all taller.

Sorry all the pics are inside, but with the snow and cold outside, he won't be out there for quite some time yet!! You can see and learn more about him HERE .

rockymain.jpg

rocky.jpg

rocky3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is HANDSOME!!! Congratulations!

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Mona!! I'm glad the little guy made the trip up safe and sound.
default_smile.png
Nothing like a little snow to welcome him into the country eh?!
default_smile.png

He is absolutely STUNNING, Mona!
default_aktion033.gif
He definitely has that beautiful Buckeroo line head. I know you are going to get some really nice babies from that boy.
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=24pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!![/SIZE]

WOW MONA! He is a real knock out! I am so happy for you!!! He will make you some beautiful babies!!!

Robin

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Mona--

I just came back for another dose of eye candy after waking up (again) this morning!!!!

And, being a BTU boy, I know we can only see in the camera part of what makes him special. I bet he's full of heart and a love bug!!!

Congrats x 1000000!!!

Jill

He is gorgeous Mona, I have a half sister to BTU,, same sire, Buckeroos Top Cat. They definatly have that "Look of Eagles. I bet he moves awesome too. Congrats. I used to live not far from Marty. Went to her farm once, she has super nice horses.

Mona,

I'm glad you finally found that special boy you've been looking for for soooo long. He looks fantastic! Congrats.

Rita

Congratulations, Mona, he's really beautiful!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back