I am so proud!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee

Reaction score
Well today my little 2-year-old Teddy had his first bath!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I got Teddy 2 years ago at 4 months of age from a not so good home. When he first came to us the minute I even came into the pen he would run and stay as far away from me as possible in a corner weaving back and forth. It was almost dangerous to get in the pen because I seriously thought he would try to go right through the fence .

He is doing so well now. I am just so proud of him. It has totally paid off all those hours I spent just sitting in his pen for the first six months until he was use to me!

He walked on his lead all the way up to the buckets I had set up. He was a bit looky, but hey I am pleased with that. I didn't use the hose, I think that would be too much right now.

It was a quick bath and I only did part way up his neck and his torso, but he already looks pretty darn handsome to me! Just thought I would share the news!

Thanks

Dee

TEDDY!

RSCN1120.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These little guys teach us so much. You've done a real good job as Teddy looks real good.
yes.gif
Next time he'll do even better.

Awww he is sooo pretty!....Love his Long mane too!
yes.gif
Sounds like he has a wonderful new home with you...Keep up the good work
smile.gif

Jessica

Latest posts

Back