I am so happy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Well a few years back I sold my arabian show mare, Contessa Angelina to a lady in Ontario. This lady never transfered Angel into her name as far as I know and wrote me back a few days ago asking if I wanted to buy her back for less than what I sold her for. Well today I went to see about getting accord D financing and was accepted for the total amount of the horse. So Angel will be coming home as soon as I can arrange shipping. I also am getting a shetland/miniature 2 year old stallion as part of the sale. I will post pictures as soon as they are paid for. I am so happy.
default_biggrin.png

Well a few years back I sold my arabian show mare, Contessa Angelina to a lady in Ontario. This lady never transfered Angel into her name as far as I know and wrote me back a few days ago asking if I wanted to buy her back for less than what I sold her for. Well today I went to see about getting accord D financing and was accepted for the total amount of the horse. So Angel will be coming home as soon as I can arrange shipping. I also am getting a shetland/miniature 2 year old stallion as part of the sale. I will post pictures as soon as they are paid for. I am so happy.
default_biggrin.png
Awesome. Can't wait to see pics. Off topic here, but I was curious as to whether you took the job with the Deslauriers. Did you? How's it going?

Matt no I didn't go work for Roger but did go see his stable. I am actually working at a ski/golf resort monday to friday night and tommorow I get a tour of my new 2nd job which is wednesday, thursday and friday during the day at a dog boarding and grooming kennel. I will be washing, shaving, cleaning ears and cutting toe nails there.

Yeah if all goes well they should be here next weekend as I am sending the money order tommorow or tuesday when I get the contract in the mail. The half shetland/half mini stallion was born here as I bought his dam from this same lady but she retained him in utero so he went back to her at weaning. He will be gelded of course. I really can't wait to see Angel and Cole again.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back