I am so happy to have........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
I know I have mentioned losing my best friend Levi almost 2 yrs ago.

Levi1.jpg

Now I have been blessed to have his little brother- Abria's Signature Exotic Issue........

0Z9K1836.jpg

0Z9K1809.jpg

0Z9K1815.jpg

I wanted to look at 'Axel' at the World show, but Kirby said they decided not to bring him right at the last minute. I was kinda disappointed, but I was drooling over this yearling Kirby was showing right behind me in the Jr Stallions class. This horse was sooo cool. But I thought Axel was back in Michigan, NOT- he was right next to me the whole time!!!! ha ha ha

So I am leaving Colorado tomorrow and headed to Rhode Island to pick up a trailer and then over to Michigan , down to St Louis and then back to Colorado.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very happy for you Angela! Levi would be happy that his little bro' is coming to live with his Mommy. And woman, it must be love to travel almost 5000 miles for him! Congrats and much happiness with Axel!

Love that white strip that accentuates his cheek on the left side, awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
What a HANDSOME young man!!!!! It is something what we will do for that SPECIAL one. My better half would kill me to travel that far for anything. I don't know maybe I could talk him into it
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
. CONGRATULATIONS on your new guy!!!!!

He is absolutely stunning!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations Angela!
default_biggrin.png
I still remember talking with you at the Pinto World show shortly after you had lost Levi...you had me in tears. I'm so glad you're able to get his brother!

Gosh, has it really been 2 years? Seems like it was just yesterday I did that picture for you
default_sad.png

But huge congrats on a stunning boy!

Congrats - what a pretty boy. Glad you were able to add Levi's brother to your farm. Travel safe - hope to see you in Florida one of these days.

Barbio

Congrats on a very nice horse.
default_biggrin.png
I happen to own a full brother to your horse's dad and love the bloodlines as well.
default_saludando.gif

Congrats Angela, looking forward to shooting him in the ring!

default_new_shocked.gif
He is absolutely gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
I would definitely drive 5000 miles for him
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!! He does look quite a bit like Levi. That's so wonderful that a little bit of Levi is still here in his brother.

Latest posts

Back